SP Antiquity Boudica - The Warrior Queen (a Roman-British Mod) Needs scene maker + Good Coder

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I ask the people who model for the mod to give me (when there done) the .dds files and the OBJ (or w/ format it is) to me so I can start to compile everything

heres my first axe, I had lots of problems moddeling and heres the result, it's gonna be 2 handed, don't worry for the hands :wink:
a celtic one perhaps
image1qeo.jpg

with my helmet :razz:

btw, how do you want me to send them? upload them?

I was in the process of making a Roman Armour if it would be any help.
Can you tell me what to model? I cant really texture.

95Rifles said:
I was in the process of making a Roman Armour if it would be any help.
Can you tell me what to model? I cant really texture.

There is a whole huge list of things on the front page that need modeling. Model any, then send to a texturer (Or do it yourself) Then get them (or you) to send me the brf and dds's

xpressive_dan said:
Leopardo said:
ok, this is the best i can do i guess, with golden horns
image1o.jpg

EDIT:
i also remade the speculars of my other weapons:
image1nbq.jpg

Nice textures.

and i think i'm gonna make scabards before uploading them killop

Made a Celtic Cleaver, but I got exams now so I can do that much, I need those textured models please texturers :eek:

0000000000000000000.jpg

I have exams right now so I am not able to work this mod much (as you noticed i'm sure) so I would wonder if anyone elce on the mod team wants to take the job of compiler? I can Model still and texture with XSI so if you do reply here and make sure that everyone in the mod knows so they can send the models to you to add into game.

(I will give you the map and things)

I got 2 pics to start things off again:

A roman Infantry Shield

RomanShield.jpg

A roman Cavelry Shield

RomanShield2.jpg

seem a bit big to go on a horse easly to me? no. espacaly if you wanted to turn quickly you'd take the horses head off o_O

Well, actually, it was very effective, as not only does it protect you from attack to the side, but it protects your horse's neck as well. As shown:
scddfsrgrte.jpg

go ahead the model isent to hard.

I ask again is any of the team got the time to compile the mod? Like add models troop tree's then upload to repositry when the beta is ready? I dont.

Well I am sry for not being around so much since I started with my own mod and the cartographer became my new home... But I will try to check around abit more aften. And make some new models.
But I need to know. Is this mod still alive?

and if it is. Send me some pictures of weapons, shields, things that needs to be textured (learned that now) and so on. And maybe some models that needs to be remade (like the ones swadii made)

the url's for the sigs are messed, they don't link here. must be a typo. i had to read and correct the adress to get here  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom