BoP: BALANCE OF GLITTER! The gayest BoP to date! Interest check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harkon Haakonson said:
Moose! said:
Captain Teo "Buns of Steel" Fish said:
I've thought along the same lines. My main reason for wanting more players is Pixel's warning that fewer players makes the game more vulnerable to death by dropout. But on the other hand, this one probably wouldn't really be impacted as much by that as a more traditional bop.

I don't buy it. I know they joke about Arc ruining BoP, but at the end of the day, if the host wants to push on, even without a major player, they are presumably able to do so as long as they're still willing.
Arc ruins literally everything. He's a true IDIOT.
stfu *****

Harkon Haakonson said:
Moose! said:
Captain Teo "Buns of Steel" Fish said:
I've thought along the same lines. My main reason for wanting more players is Pixel's warning that fewer players makes the game more vulnerable to death by dropout. But on the other hand, this one probably wouldn't really be impacted as much by that as a more traditional bop.

I don't buy it. I know they joke about Arc ruining BoP, but at the end of the day, if the host wants to push on, even without a major player, they are presumably able to do so as long as they're still willing.
Arc ruins literally everything. He's a true IDIOT.

It's O V E R for bopcels.

So what now? Do we make another thread or stay on here? Is it worth sending you some stuff now or wait until proper kick-off?

Also, maybe create a map of the district so that we can visualise where our lairs of debauchery establishments are in relation to one another?

You start working on your general concept. And tell me about it. That's important! :razz:
I'll have a thread up with a map and some idea of how to format your club pitches early next week. (Busy weekend).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom