[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power Alt-1919:

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically, Mexico was technically at war with the United States in 1919 because of the Mexican Revolution. This part of it is referred to as the Border War, :razz: they were being supported by the German Empire.  There was only one minor engagement in 1919, though.

In any case, it will probably happen within a turn or two. I'd be willing to bet 10000 credits on it. If it doesn't happen though, hurray for progress and peace in our time.

I doubt it will escalate, to be honest. Warfare is very static right now, and it wouldn't benefit either side to be tied down in a trench warfare scenario for the next half a decade, especially with Turn 1 starting armies and damaged economies.

So I've decided on a deadline: Saturday, September 28th.

That is one week from now.

Also, I feel I should say that in the event of me acquiring a co-host, I will allow 2 or 3 more players to join the game. However a third co-host will not change anything.

There is one person who has reserved a spot in the event of this happening, and one potential candidate for a co-host (though he wants to see if others volunteer first)

Make sure you have the resources, money, and tech to build the unit. You can choose to build units and put them in a new army, or allocate them in an existing army (an army is 25 units max)

All you really have to do is ask them in a PM if they want to make an alliance with you. But if you want to roleplay then it would make sense to send diplomats to their country and have embassies and telegrams and stuff like that, but its pretty much optional.

It was fine, just a question. But for future reference, new people, deleting a post in this thread is against the rules as is editing the post, because you're supposed to watch what you say here and editing/deleting is considering cheating.

EDIT: I can edit posts though. :razz: But I felt I should say that even if you're editing the post to correct a typo or grammar mistake, don't. There's no way we can prove that it was just a grammar issue and you didn't remove sensitive information from the post or something. So yeah.

220px-S25.jpeg

(the claw of the italian invader pretends to enslave us)

it's a cool picture so I put it here. deal wit it

So that would be this?

Number of credits available: #

Credits spent - Action
Credits spent - Action
Credits spent - Action
etc.

Number of credits remaining (to be banked) - #

Troop Movements:

Divisions and Locations:

Diplomatic Actions (i.e. trade deals, declaring war, alliances, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom