Bohemian Guard [Bohemian] - Vityazi of Sun [VS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch3r said:
A slightly related questions, seeing as CoR will fight the winner of this battle AFAIK. Will our deadline be moved as well (with one day perhaps?) or will the deadline of everyone be a few days later? Otherwise we would have only...2 days, for the battle.

[quote author=Black_Corsair]
I will add only 1 day to deadline, so the winner will have to play the next match (versus CoR) till Friday night.
[/quote]

At least he wrote so in the locked topic.

Bohemian political methods brought them victory ^^

It's a pity that VS were thinking about the unfairness of the world, then about the game.

Anyway,  final score 12:8 for Boh.

First set of five
mb47.jpg
Second set of five
mb48m.jpg

Its mutual Zaharist, its mutual. Lucky us, that we do not need or even want the respect of man, who respects only himself.

Same players (maybe except one), same tactic as before, under bigger pressure. Nothing more.

Post with official statement coming soon.
I will not tell here my opinion because then i would have to flame lot of people.
I just let one thing out.
I liked how the VS rant about us being so terribad and how they dominated us.
Let that reasons for rematch aside (and i believe it was justified), now we can see that they were carried by two RS mercs (especialy Tercon, he was so awesome he just carried their team practically by himself) by both the tactical and "practical" side.
Now look on their flame and back their performance and the rest of things.
Got it? No? Well, your fault.

Both comments are extremely funny  :lol: I want some more, especially about 2 RS guys who killed 12 Bohs 4 rounds in row (what caused boh to turn yellow and run away from battle filed in fear) and some more (prof. fortuneteller's comments) about 1 DRZ guy who respects only himself  :mrgreen:

No wonder Fallens are one of the funniest faction in Strategus.
Official statement of what? Some more fail evidences, accusiations and investigations? for lulz?
I am intrigued

Heh, you have to be short on arguments, when opening the CRPG thing which is my history, not BoHs. But its history with very good people that I am glad I met. As I said - no respect for anyone and anything, only for yourself.

Btw you may be intrigued, but we have no interest in you - ever. We wish you long life, good health, many children etc etc. Every forum needs its own clown - its better when theres one for a long, long time - as you are.

Bohs out.

Boh_Chris said:
Bohs out.

Oh no! 7 letters for official statement?!  :shock:

Boh's are out and VS are in? Is this what you mean with your official statement?

Chris, I love the way you are trying to show yourself intelligent and mature :wink:

Zaharist, with all respect stop it. This is serious and you should behave that way.

I understand why you and all russian clans are dissapointed but there is no need to make posts that only will make a already bad situation worse.

Back
Top Bottom