Bohemian Guard [Bohemian] - Vityazi of Sun [VS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]
Leader of the clan: Smuggler - Xfire: smugglercz | Steam: smug28 | Ingame: Bohemian_King_Smuggler | PM: Smuggler
Contacts of substitute leaders: Chris - Xfire: carthoris | Ingame: Bohemian_Elder_Chris | PM: Boh_Chris
Marvv - Xfire: marvv02 | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023961991 | Ingame: Bohemian_Lord_Marvv | PM: marvv
Server:We have only a non-dedicated server in Czech Republic.
boh_shield.png

Vityazi of Sun [|VS|]
Contacts: lVSl_Konstrush_lKnzl; Skype - Konstrush; Steam - Konstrush.
Server: VS_Battle_RU or VS_Public - Moskow
IVSI.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

Bohemian Guard contacts update:
Server: Bohemian_Battlegrounds_CZ located in Germany. There is quite low and stable ping around Europe.

About this match...
What do you think about Thursday, 9th December at 19:00 GMT? (or 18:00 GMT)

We don't want spectators except the referee.
After 5 rounds change spawns only, no faction change.
Amount of players as usual 12 vs. 12.

Server: Bohemian_Battlegrounds_CZ located in Germany. There is quite low and stable ping around Europe.
I check this server.

About this match...
What do you think about Thursday, 9th December at 19:00 GMT? (or 18:00 GMT)
Friday or Saturday 18:00 GTM is good. No job, no studies - very comfortable.

We don't want spectators except the referee.
Spect is avaible. If some player leave a match that it can quickly replace.
After 5 rounds change spawns only, no faction change.
I will think.
Amount of players as usual 12 vs. 12.
It's ok.
I contact with you in Steam.

Please, if the weekend is just comfortable and you can still get 12 players on Thursday, let's play on Thursday. We can't get so many players at the weekend.

Spectators aren't necessary. We played our last battle without spectators and it worked perfectly. One of our players had to leave at the end of a round and the reserve player was able to connect in about 20 seconds, so he joined our team very smoothly and played next round. If some of your players unexpectedly crash, no one can replace him in the middle of the round even if you have spectators.

Smuggler said:
Please, if the weekend is just comfortable and you can still get 12 players on Thursday, let's play on Thursday. We can't get so many players at the weekend.

Spectators aren't necessary. We played our last battle without spectators and it worked perfectly. One of our players had to leave at the end of a round and the reserve player was able to connect in about 20 seconds, so he joined our team very smoothly and played next round. If some of your players unexpectedly crash, no one can replace him in the middle of the round even if you have spectators.

Why u wanna play without spectators? The cam will be frozen, our players do not peak or tell where enemy sits. More of this we change players recently, and our players are not that fast at connecting the server.

The main reason why we don't want any spectators is that they gain extra money while they're watching. If spectator joins a team, he has 1500 denars instead of 1000 like other players. But OK, if we stick to the rules there is allowed to change only 2 players on a map (10 rounds).

Not necessary thing, but we like it this way - without specs. In our last fight with IG, admin set the round pre-start time for 15 secs and all player changes were ok. If you really want specs, so be it, we won't die over it :smile:

With time theres trouble - you said weekend is comfortable coz that means no school, but many of our members are working (or even have families), so weekend is the only time we can make some trips with our GFs, go completely drunk, etc etc. Probably we will not have enough ppl. Thursday is fine. If you cant make Thursday its bad - well have to  ask Corsair, to let us play on Sunday (and that means after the deadline). Sunday would be ok for us too.

Yeah, since this is only time weve got. Weekend is problematic. You see, you say you cant skip game event. But its much harder to tell gf/ wife/ kid "go bother someone else, I have a pc game and I dont care about your wish to be together".

We can play really only on Thursday/ Sunday in next few days.

"go bother someone else, I have a pc game and I dont care about your wish to be together"
Touchingly %)
We can play really only on Thursday/ Sunday in next few days.
And you can tell at this days
"go bother someone else, I have a pc game and I dont care about your wish to be together"
and at Saturday and Friday you can't. Bohemian Creed.

Sorry, but we can play at Saturday or Friday

Looks like Bohemians have time only on Thursday because:

Black_Corsair said:
You have time till 23:59 gmt of Saturday (11 December) to play these round matches!

Both of our clans have been put in difficult timeborders. My advise for you to choose time ASAP.

It was not supposed to be touching, its how we understand the difference between "life" and "game". We were not trying to be rude, or stubborn.

And you can play m8. You said your players will be online on sunday - perhaps you should not enter so many competitions that you cant find a day to play with another the participating clan. Friday/ Saturday ours will not be online (many of them), so the difference is clear.

Yet I still do not understand, whats your problem with saturday. You did not say any reason why thursday is impossible. Perhaps its VS creed - to make the agreement impossible, if its not what VS proposed.

Nevermind. In this case, someone else gotta be judge here and both sides will have to deal with that.

Kazak: I think one day exception is usually given in every events, it its reasonable. I already wrote about that.

Boh_Chris said:
It was not supposed to be touching, its how we understand the difference between "life" and "game". We were not trying to be rude, or stubborn.

And you can play m8. You said your players will be online on sunday - perhaps you should not enter so many competitions that you cant find a day to play with another the participating clan. Friday/ Saturday ours will not be online (many of them), so the difference is clear.

Yet I still do not understand, whats your problem with saturday. You did not say any reason why thursday is impossible. Perhaps its VS creed - to make the agreement impossible, if its not what VS proposed.

Nevermind. In this case, someone else gotta be judge here and both sides will have to deal with that.

Kazak: I think one day exception is usually given in every events, it its reasonable. I already wrote about that.
Most of our players study in Technical Universities (One of the most difficult in the world). We study until 18.00 Moscow time. Then we need to get home it takes 1- 2.5 hours for some of us. What about Sunday. The Siege of Kozelsk is not a some clans event. It's event for the whole Russia, it's historical event. The Siege of Kozelsk was the idea of RS and other great Russian clans like DRZ. Every russian clan will take part in it and it is about 40% of left teams (maybe i'm wrong, anyway its 5). Now you undrstand why we cannot play on Thursday and Sunday?

Both clans should offer THREE any days of these 5 days given. (make it this way for example - Tuesday (too late to make match today, then only four days left), Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)

It will allow to find at least ONE day which sweets both clans.

If not - both clans withdrawn from tourney. That's it.

P.S. right now both clans offered  only 1 or 2 days - not enough. If your clans want to be serious you should find the way to collect your players not only once a week. And i suppose these tourney to be the most important competition right now in M&B, so dont think any other events can move the deadline.

My bad Kazak, I did not know its so big event. Apologies.

Btw studies - some do Charles University, works and have family in same time. Everyone has to deal with life....

----I had did bad time counting----

Edit: Ok Corsair - will call others and post here in a few mins.

Back
Top Bottom