http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillebert_de_Metz

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joannes_Hauchin

spijdie said:
Arvinho said:
Peralta said:
Arvinho said:
Swordyke said:
Jezze said:
A map which gives you a bonus such as a book and can be aquired by thecartographer, Mercator :smile:.

Nice idea :eek:

Flemish 'bosgeus', leader of his own group of woodsmen :wink:
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Blommaert

A friend of mine his last name is "Blommaert" ..? :grin:

Don't get too excited, it's a common name here in Flanders  :razz:

dang.. ;D

blommaert is not a common name for me :shock:
dang??

You're Dutch, now shush! Flemish people speaking :cool:

At least I can say my second name is quite special, there are only 7 of us in Belgium if I'm not mistaken  :mrgreen:

Peralta said:
Verbeek said:
yeh Peralta is a pretty weird name  :razz: :razz:

Nah, you dumb ****  :razz: (just jokin :wink: )

My real second name, not my online name  :lol:
lol I know, kidding  :lol:
(before spijdie asks: "Is your name really Peralta?" or "His name is not Peralta is it"  :mrgreen:)

oh mighty sarcasm

sarcasm.jpg

Peralta said:
Verbeek said:
yeh Peralta is a pretty weird name  :razz: :razz:

Nah, you tuuutt tuuuut  :razz: (just jokin :wink: )

My real second name, not my online name  :lol:

:grin: :grin:

from my family name is too much :razz:, especially alot in West-Flanders :grin:, and im living in East-Flanders o_O

Jezze said:
Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Do not look here said:
Oh, oh, can we add This guy us Frisian hero?

Maybe a petty thief or something, but nah, no hero  :twisted:

Then I wanna be included too! As a lord. Or maybe just a village elder?  :shock:

Verbeek the Village Elder :razz:. Maybe, every village elder/guildmaster with a different name. Would be a hell lot of work.

Oh no problem i was just kidding.
I'll stick with the king then  :grin: :grin:

He Jezze, changing names of any unit at all isn't a lot of work...

If you know enough names, it shouldn't take you more than 3 minutes  :razz:

Peralta said:

Changing 95 names of Village Elders sounds pretty much to me. Except when you have a list with 95 names :razz:, then you can copy and paste.

Jezze said:
Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Do not look here said:

Then I wanna be included too! As a lord. Or maybe just a village elder?  :shock:

Verbeek the Village Elder :razz:. Maybe, every village elder/guildmaster with a different name. Would be a hell lot of work.

You don't have to be historical accurate with this, because I think you won't have enough names to give them a historical correct name.
But every elder/master with a other name sounds pretty nice to me :eek:

Swordyke said:
Jezze said:
Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Do not look here said:

You don't have to be historical accurate with this, because I think you won't have enough names to give them a historical correct name.

The idea is good. Maybe a last name used in those according to the region should work. I think I can do this, but I need to collect some names first. Shouldn't be that hard.

Jezze said:
Swordyke said:
Jezze said:
Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Do not look here said:

The idea is good. Maybe a last name used in those according to the region should work. I think I can do this, but I need to collect some names first. Shouldn't be that hard.

If you go for cities under control of spain, you can use either spanish names or names from that region :wink:

Jezze said:
Peralta said:

Changing 95 names of Village Elders sounds pretty much to me. Except when you have a list with 95 names :razz:, then you can copy and paste.

You could make a list of all contributers and put them gradually inside as a village elder?
In fact, I wouldn't mind to do it. :lol:

btw,

what about Piet Hein?

EDIT;

I have a replacement for artimenner;

"Campen, Jacob van" ( 1596 - 1657 )
(Its a dutch text)
"Jacob van Campen was de beroemste bouwmeester van de Gouden Eeuw. Hij stamde uit een rijke familie in Haarlem en volgde daar een opleiding tot schilder. Hij maakt een langdurige reis naar Italie waar hij de bouwkunsten van Grieks-Romeinse-Oudheid en de Renecianse bestudeerde. Bekende door hem ontworpen gebouwen zijn Het  Mauritshuis en het paleis Noordeinde in  Den Haag, de Nieuwe Kerk in haarlem. De kroon op zijn werk was het stadshuis op de Dam in Amsterdam ( Later Koningklijk Paleis) destijds het grootste stadshuis ter wereld.

Hm I have another "Bouwmeester" (Keyser, Hendrick de) from that period. And some others; Parma, Tromp, Bricker and maire.
If you want more, just ask

MaHuD said:
Jezze said:
Peralta said:

You could make a list of all contributers and put them gradually inside as a village elder?
Woooh I like, I want to be the Mayor of Antwerpen  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom