BlueFangSolutions.com Warband Game Server Hosting

Users who are viewing this thread

If you think I done the same as Josh your badly mistaken, now quit talking good about people advertising their products in the threads of other server hosters, there is no way you can talk good about it.

any more discussion or spam will receive more warnings.

Vincenzo said:
If you think I done the same as Josh your badly mistaken, now quit talking good about people advertising their products in the threads of other server hosters, there is no way you can talk good about it.

any more discussion or spam will receive more warnings.

Just clean the thread man. This should have never happened.

Aside from all the evil flaming going on :sad: I feel the servers are pretty good.  Being a West Coast player I get 110-150 ping ( which I am used to having being an exiled West Coast player in Warband ) when there is about ~200 people on the server, but I see that everyone else has 60 ping.  Very few people hit 90-100.  As long as everyone else is having fun I can stand my ping.  I have never seen a BF server have any type of rubberbanding/lag etc that I have seen in a few servers ( don't flame me for that comment ) Also like the fact that BF has multiple games that they host servers on and I can enjoy them because I have all those games :smile: Also they are fairly cheap, as I once tried to buy a server from BF for my old clan for a price that was cheaper than the VOIP host we had used for years. 

Sith 121 said:
First
Here's a Spoiler
Josh is Skinner

Second
Advertising in other hosting groups post is very Bad

Here's my spoiler
Why are you here?

Also, I think your number two has already been established at least three times in this whole discussion, even by me. Basically I have no idea what the point of your post was...

33tmj9w.jpg

BlueFangSolutions is still good service and affordable prices, except now we have multiple locations! Dallas, Texas has been acquired!

Any new customer please be sure to specify which location you would like to purchase from!

Any current customer will be able to switch to Dallas, Texas upon request.

Regards,

Josh
BlueFangSolutions.com - Problem Solved.​

BFS is possibly one of the best server hosters I have ever bought from. Honestly, they do host the 35te training server, and the NEC linebattles. Our server is always up, 24/7, and the NEC linebattles occasionally lag, not due to server quality, but do to the warband engine, well done Josh, fantastic servers!

I am a customer of Bluefangsolutions and I am greatly pleased with the services I received. My servers do not crash, I have not lost connection and when the box goes down, for repairs or maintenance  it does not stay down for long.

I think this whole forum website needs a going over. Anytime someone posts something people go straight to it and rage, spam, belittle people on here. I do not understand it. If you have no business on a thread do not post. (thats not just for this thread I am talking about the whole Taleworlds Forums because its everywhere and this thread is getting a lot of attention so thought you should know)

Aside from all of the past controversy on this thread, in all honesty, BlueFang Solutions is, from my experience, the best place to rent a server. The prices are completely reasonable, and the quality is amazing. The staff is attentive and helpful, and having SFTP access only adds to the satisfaction. I highly, highly recommend looking into BFS.

On a side note: If anyone has attended any of the NEC events, then they should know first-hand how extremely well BlueFang servers perform. Having 180-200 players with very minimal lag allows for a really awesome experience. These guys are credible, secure, and reliable -- definitely need to have your "problems solved" here :smile:

-Alpha

PrideofNi said:
Thats a special deal that only lasts for a 3 or so months, correct?

If you purchase a server at the price you see listed, then that is the price you pay for the lifetime of the account regardless of whether or not the prices change in the future, which I do not see happening any time soon.

Hummm I was told by your sales rep that it was an opening server deal and the price would increase to like 50 euros per month for a 200 slot server. Sooo, I'm guessing there has been a change in your policy?

PrideofNi said:
Hummm I was told by your sales rep that it was an opening server deal and the price would increase to like 50 euros per month for a 200 slot server. Sooo, I'm guessing there has been a change in your policy?

Like I stated before, if you purchase your server now at the prices that are being advertised then you are locked in at that rate every month for the lifetime of the account. The only way your price will change is if you upgrade to a larger package. It will not affect your account if any of the prices are changed. Same goes for every one of our supported games. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom