Native Completed Blademaster 2 :- Complete!

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay its that time of the week Default day! :grin:

No extensions granted this week (may allow 1 day but no more and the only one asked was 3 days so unfortunately i cant allow that)

defaults have been given to the people that contacted me. so defaults given to Mynes, Potesty and Qinn.

Round 3 deadline is 2nd June. Lower bracket round 2 is also 2nd June. 
Elwaen vs Rashid lower bracket deadline is 1st June 10pm UK time, you have had time already

Lower bracket can start catching up now that round 2 is full. Be aware that once we get to round 4 of the upper bracket the lower bracket will have to be caught up. If you dont manage your duels by then we will have a weekend where all lower bracket duels will be completed or defaulted!

Thanks to the upper bracket for completing on time :grin:
The lower bracket has had mass defaults so if you were on there please look, im not going to post 15-20 default winners

Deadline for upper bracket round 4 is Sunday 9th

Time for the Lower bracket catch up events.  (I cant do a 1 day duelfest because frankly most of you wouldn't even turn up looking at the amount of defaults ^^)

Round 3 has until Saturday 8th 1pm UK time to complete its duels. If you don't complete and don't speak to me and post here and you defaulted the last round without speaking to me then you instantly lose Round 3 and 4 (if two of you are in same bracket)

Deadline for round 4 of lower bracket is Monday 10th

Back
Top Bottom