Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

We may not have swept them according to your definition but they definantly swept your team. #UNAC 1 Finals

Also I havnt even been around for any NC. Just shows you talk out of your ass. Nothing more than a clan leader who played when everyone is garbage, come back and see what happens.

First of all, the wK team OE played in this tournament is a completely different wK team than BkS played in UNAC 1. You played a wK that had none of its core infantry. Not to mention that the best player on your team is a former wK. Go home Dave, your drunk.

Winning in Overtime by 2 rounds is hardly a "sweep" by any definition of the word.

Gorlock said:
We may not have swept them according to your definition but they definantly swept your team. #UNAC 1 Finals

I think the "sweep" he's talking about looks something like this

be60e8d125452058fcd176bc2d65f4d1.png

16645797189a53e09dca281836a2a5e3.png

I don't know about your personal experiences, but a normal person doesn't tend to struggle much when sweeping away some dirt.

John7 said:
First of all, the wK team OE played in this tournament is a completely different wK team than BkS played in UNAC 1. You played a wK that had none of its core infantry. Not to mention that the best player on your team is a former wK. Go home Dave, your drunk.

Winning in Overtime by 2 rounds is hardly a "sweep" by any definition of the word.
wK infantry has never been good ppk is a pretty clear example of that. Their inf lineup wasn't even that garbage in wpl2 and Jake has been in wk once for a short while. If you are saying that Jake is truely that big while he was in wk what does that say about the rest of their inf? Troub, ppk? Lmao I can't even put a name of the 4th.

Go home wk shill they won't let your frail skill into their clan. Maybe when you can use a tilde key they might consider it.

Fidel Lagstro said:
Gorlock said:

I think the "sweep" he's talking about looks something like this

be60e8d125452058fcd176bc2d65f4d1.png

16645797189a53e09dca281836a2a5e3.png

I don't know about your personal experiences, but a normal person doesn't tend to struggle much when sweeping away some dirt.
Looking for my name on that OE roster but I just cannot see it... Then again you were benched in the finals because you choke  :lol:

P.S. Stop making me type in my phone I'm at work

I just want everyone to know that I cried myself to sleep every night since the 12-1 loss to tK.

It really defined me as a player during the WPL2.

John7 said:

1. Gorlock never brought up the word sweep, Rhade did.

2. I'm not saying OE's  a better clan than wK, wK is more accomplished. I personally think they're the best NA clan all-time, not BkS. But let's not try and act like we won against a washed up wK. Saying they had none of their infantry core is just a lie. Aside from PPK (who played in two out of three of our matches aganist them) they weren't missing anyone. I can make the argument that the WPL2 wK team is more talented, not as dedicated, but more talented than the UNAC 1 wK team. They have the same exact roster (Oodle wasn't in wK in UNAC 1), and they added: Cru (the best open map cavalry in NA), KelquethaS (a top five infantry in NA when they picked him up) and Vinny (the best closed map cavalry in NA). So I wouldn't say that WPL2 wK is a shell of itself.

John, go home, you're drunk.

Fidel Lagstro said:

Oh so now SJW counts as wK? But when tK beat SJW in the finals, everyone wants to claim that SJW wasn't wK?

So that's how it works, right?

And comparing OE UNAC6 team to OE WPL2 team is just topkek, not even the same team.

Honestly, this whole discussion is pointless. The new clans will never think that the old clans are better than them, and the old clans will never think the new clans are better than them. Let's just wait and see what happens in Bannerlord.

Fidel Lagstro said:
Arys said:
Fidel Lagstro said:

Oh so now SJW counts as wK? But when tK beat SJW in the finals, everyone wants to claim that SJW wasn't wK?

What? I didn't even mean to imply that wK beat OE in UNAC, you assumed that yourself, I was just showing Gorlock what a sweep actually looks like. A 12-10 is not a sweep, a 9-5 is pretty close though, but not quite there either.
We never said we swept wK. We said we were undefeated against you guys, and we are.
Rhade was the one who used the term...

Fidel Lagstro said:
Arys said:
Fidel Lagstro said:

What? I didn't even mean to imply that wK beat OE in UNAC, you assumed that yourself, I was just showing Gorlock what a sweep actually looks like. A 12-10 is not a sweep, a 9-5 is pretty close though, but not quite there either.

Fair enough. But, like I said, Gorlock didn't say sweep, Rhade did.

Putting that aside though, sweep is the correct term for what we did. In Baseball, Basketball or even Football if you beat a team every time you play them, it's called a sweep. You swept them for that series. So I don't really know what you and John are on about.

Sweep = beating a team every time you play them

John7 said:
Yes because oodle and ppk werent core wk inf Arys...

?

Yeah John, wK really suffered not having their core infantry duo! So much so that they won the closed map aganist us! What a travesty!

Bringing up Oodle is pointless, we wouldn't exist without him. And they weren't even talking about the wK team that had Oodle, they were comparing UNAC 1 wK to WPL2 wK.

Personally, I think wK was a shell of itself in WPL2, they had the same roster with some great additions sure. Yet they didn't play nearly as much, their main players ahrdly touched the game, WPL1 wK was much better. Wily, Cal, Robert, I feel those core players dropped off a little bit due to less practice, sure they played well enough for finals, but I don't think the overall skill in WPL2 was that great. There were a ton of new teams that had little to no cohesion, FR included within that for sure.

Rhade said:
hëat said:
Dear Trash,

**** off no one in bks compares to me

im the best archer in warband rn just to update u

LOL

Better than the 5 other people who play?

Good job, you ****ing nobody-but-wanna-be-peers-mother****er.

It's kinda like someone saying they're the best Warcraft I player now. Of course, you mouth breathing fat kid, you've risen to the top because in case you haven't noticed, no one else plays.

Just came back to dunk on you. As Madness fairly put it (gf's btw), most of you should just be thankful you even get a direct response.

Now, kindly get the **** out of my thread, you don't deserve to post in these hallowed halls.

**** off lice boy

Yeah like wk isnt bad and rhade claiming that we should have swept them is just down right disrespectful to wk, even tho I am pretty sure he said he respects wk somewhere.

Anytime I say they are bad I am just memeing, because I do that 24/7

Back
Top Bottom