Biggest issue that causes me to not play right now is "relation"

Users who are viewing this thread

What version are you on?

How many fiefs did the lords start with or have?

In my new playthrough on Beta 1.1.2 I am not seeing any changes to relations from kingdom decisions. Not sure if it's my experience or they flipped the switch on it.

What version are you on?

How many fiefs did the lords start with or have?

In my new playthrough on Beta 1.1.2 I am not seeing any changes to relations from kingdom decisions. Not sure if it's my experience or they flipped the switch on it.
It’s always been like that. It’s never worked. At least not on custom kingdoms. Are you a vassal?

Honestly, because like most people who ***** about ****, don't provide viable solutions other telling people 'fix it'.
Well, I did provide a solution for now, which is to install a mod (before you suggested that modders stop working on fixing the game themselves).

As for the developers, there is nothing more to say than "this should be higher in your priorities." I would expect this professional team of developers don't need me to teach them how to fix their own game, no?

before you suggested that modders stop working on fixing the game themselves
Not to detract from your ongoing conversation, but I believe you were referring to my post on this. I would just like to say that I wasn't trying to imply that people should stop making mods, just explaining a very small portion of my experiences with what happens when developers see that a modder has fixed an issue that they could then shelve in favor of other issues. That wasn't specifically aimed at this game. Also, I like mods. I use a lot of mods in a lot of games. Please don't stop making mods modders.

Carry on.

I believe you were referring to my post on this.
Oh no, I was referring to when he said that "it would be a lot of busy work right now for someone to invest time into making a mod until there is a more stabilized build."

I agree with you that modders fixing issues shouldn't deter the devs themselves from fixing them too.

Your standard for what a is solution is far lower than mine. /shrug
Lol, fixing the issue is far below your standard of.... what? Doing nothing?

Lmao okay.
Sorry Telemachos, Vicinian has a point. You're kind of flipping back and forth on this.

Earlier you stated that it would take too long for the devs to implement the changes made by the mod, and that modders are able to change things at a whim when compared to the devs.

Now you're kind of switching it by saying that the mod you initially stated was something the devs couldn't work on at the moment was not a good enough fix for the issue until they can get around to it when they aren't so busy.

It sounds like you want them to fix it, but recognize that they don't have time. That you understand that modders can fix things until the devs get around to it. Yet at the same time will accept no substitute for the official dev's work and others shouldn't either.

It makes me a bit confused as to what it is you want. :unsure:?‍♂️

When I play I don't even bother with relations as they are not completely done I think.
I just execute everyone who I beat in battle lol.
As prisoners, the escape rate is like what? 90%? And releasing just gives like plus 3 relations.
Execute them all so they don't spawn with new armies because I think they do as I once released few and after like 5min they came to raid My village with the same size army I whooped before...like crushing defeat means nothing to ai in-game and that makes the game world a Lil lifeless.

I think they do as I once released few and after like 5min they came to raid My village with the same size army I whooped before...like crushing defeat means nothing to ai in-game and that makes the game world a Lil lifeless.

I believe they pop back in with around 20-40 troops, but have to recruit the rest. I also believe this was done because nobles that were just released were getting taken prisoner by bandits too often when the player got to the higher levels. It's kind of a lose-lose situation at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom