Beta Patch 1.157 - Patch pre-release! Steam release on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
I thought so too.

Is there any chance that we are going to get a function in API to allow us to dynamically create villages/town/castles ?

with parameters like: icon, type (town/village/city), prosperity level, attached interior, coordinates on the map..

With (I believe) a very little of work, that would just make this game ever more awesome! Imagine the possibilities - gathering peasants and villagers/farmers and founding new fiefs around the map!

I know that there is a mod for this but it has been written with many workarounds and it doesn't work exactly like it's suppose to. Implemeting it in the api would've made it a lot easier.

We're not planning on doing any real development for Warband as it stands. Our development focus is purely on Bannerlord.

This is the changelog.

-Rebalanced in-game economy to encourage a range of propserity among towns (previously most towns became rich or very rich).
-Fixed bug with 'auto_select_weapon_mode' occurring too frequently.
-Fixed a visual error with attacks that are cancelled mid air.
-Fixed animation error with pikes.
-Fixed bug with shadows.
-Added new operations for modders and modified/fixed some existing operations.
-Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.
-Adjusted the way attack cancelling is handled while jumping.
-Added more options to module.ini.
-Bug fixed where throwing axe and throwing knife models would show on shields with the wrong rotations.
-Increased maximum number of different party member and prisoner stacks from 32 to 256.
-Changed netcode to fix a bug where animations would sometimes fail to load.
-Rebalanced Khergit multiplayer troops and added 'Khergit Infantry' class.
-Adjusted price of certain items in multiplayer based on faction (certain items now cost different amounts of gold depending on faction).
-Rebalanced several items to create proper price/quality progression balance in multiplayer.
-Other minor bug fixes.
-Adjusted equipment of Vaegir troops for balance.
-Adjusted stats of ranged troops for balance.
-Shortened string of server messages.
-Reduced cap on turn speed in multiplayer.
-All spears can now rear horses.

Captain Lust said:
We're not planning on doing any real development for Warband as it stands. Our development focus is purely on Bannerlord.
I know, but what I've asked for is just to add one new operation for modders, there is no need to implement it into the game for players, with all bells and whistles.. The modders are capable of doing the rest.

Captain Lust said:
What kind of new operations are that?

deathnoise said:
Captain Lust said:
I know, but what I've asked for is just to add one new operation for modders, there is no need to implement it into the game for players, with all bells and whistles.. The modders are capable of doing the rest.

Captain Lust said:
What kind of new operations are that?
You are not helping here. If you can't mod it, ask someone to do it for you because the stuff you mentioned is perfectly moddable already.
The list of new operations will be visible when they release the module system, but don't expect much help except comments in the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom