Beta Patch 1.157 - Patch pre-release! Steam release on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemaforash said:
Cavalry:

IF  PS  Rid  HA  PT  Sh  Melee  Arch  Xbow  Throw  Athletics 
Swadians: 

what the .. ? Why Swadians Cav can't shoot with crosbows? It should be natural for their kingdom... much more then for Khergits, for example. Or not ?  :shock:

AiChichi said:
Shemaforash said:
Cavalry:

IF  PS  Rid  HA  PT  Sh  Melee  Arch  Xbow  Throw  Athletics 
Swadians: 

what the .. ? Why Swadians Cav can't shoot with crosbows? It should be natural for their kingdom... much more then for Khergits, for example. Or not ?  :shock:

Indeed its also at odds with every other cavalry class in the game, my guess its a leftover from when swadians had mounted crossbows in multiplayer. Possibly forcing swadians to use the mounted xbow class for using an xbow while mounted.

I assume from the silence and continued lack of a non-steam beta that it is not going to happen and that the patch is going straight from steam beta testing to a full steam and non-steam release.

Jolly good, I can wait for that.  :smile:

Captain Lust said:
If there are no problems with the build, we'll be releasing it on Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Yeah right. At the rate that you've been failing, I'll believe that when hell freezes over.

No offence, I've just seen this kind of thing before, and I don't even pay that much attention to this thread.

Sir Arvondor said:
Captain Lust said:
If there are no problems with the build, we'll be releasing it on Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Yeah right. At the rate that you've been failing, I'll believe that when hell freezes over.

No offence, I've just seen this kind of thing before, and I don't even pay that much attention to this thread.

I agree. There should be patches oftener... Unfortunately Warband is not a perfect game in terms of bugs: S

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

[size=24pt]Captain Lust is never late nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Signed,

Wonger

[/size]

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom