Beta Patch 1.157 - Patch pre-release! Steam release on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, he might say this patch is for competitive play, but that's bull****.
Nobody is asking for this, not in the term of statchanges, money nerfs/buffs are fine and accepted or even asked for, but statchanging is too much. Changes the core game.

MadVader said:
That's rather harsh, I fully expect to see a patch release when he finds sponsors for the patch.

:lol:

It is all so pointless, wb has been out for years, it is established.  We just want bug fixes. Tw are still treating it like a early beta and want to shift the core mp experience with changes that are overwhelmingly thought as being for the worse. All for no clear reason.

I think what is so frustrating is the utter lack of communication. They say they will release a patch to fix some real problems, so Napwars announces a patch with new content and fixes to be released concurrent  with the wb patch. People cheer for such unexpected continuing support for the game and its dlc. All is going well, we are told it is to be released very soon. This is good.  :cool:

Tw then decide to start messing around with stats that no-one wants, cue overwhelming objections, and therefore do not release patch... many months then pass without any info at all.  :mad:
The op was in november, that's near 8 months ago, for a bug fixing patch.

I know it's not lusts fault, but as Taleworlds community manager he is supposed to communicate with the community... right?

Would the developers please patch it so the winning kingdom stayed declared war(single player By The Way).

It is taking forever to end the game because my faction won't attack anyone and keep switching sides. This is ridiculous. Currently helping Arwa. I've been staying in town for a couple of hours already(I'm about to quit), yet lords keep getting into treason and barely leave Calradia unless they have a lot of negative relation with me(all of them left already). Switching from Swadia to Nord to Sultanate, back and forth.
I cannot see the enemy because we hadn't declare war yet after a pointless peace when we just capture every single town and castle.
They keep garrisoning into castles too without being attacked(my factions castles and towns).

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,278256.0.html

Also selling lords in Sultanate with Arwa(Not sure about just Sultanate faction itself) doesn't work for Manhandler achievement. I have sold over 10 guys already as female without cheats on.

I don't think Manhandler achievement is working at all. I tried it as Swadian too.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,277750.0.html

Le Roux said:
Yeah, he's just a link between the Devs and us.
Cut him some slack, it's not Lust who makes the patch, he just gives us info if he has any.
He's also involved in tweaking the MP part for the patch, so he's involved in making the patch as well.
Anyway, if there are delays, he should just say so. If it gets postponed every week for a year, he should be here posting every week for a year to say that there is another delay. It's the only way to remain credible with the community and much better than being silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom