Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-02-05_18.29.22_eaa325163393c1101b19e66966dd6cc2

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: There is a chance for the game to crash when an alley is taken over. The crash happens right after I assign troops to guard it and hit "Accept" button.
How to Reproduce: Can't trace the exact reason, but it seems, that crash happens if you wait in a city for some time, then go and take over the alley. The other suggestion is that it happens when I assign a wounded follower to watch over an alley.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): sent you a crash report.
---------------------------
Info
---------------------------
Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully.

You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2023-02-05_18.29.22_eaa325163393c1101b19e66966dd6cc2

Computer Specs
: Signature

Summary: There is a chance for the game to crash when an alley is taken over. The crash happens right after I assign troops to guard it and hit "Accept" button.
How to Reproduce: Can't trace the exact reason, but it seems, that crash happens if you wait in a city for some time, then go and take over the alley. The other suggestion is that it happens when I assign a wounded follower to watch over an alley.
Was it an attempt in a hostile town (red on map)?
Clearing an alley in an enemy town will 100% crash.
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Not sure if it is similar case, but I have created a ticket and uploaded the crash report as well.

Was it an attempt in a hostile town (red on map)?
Clearing an alley in an enemy town will 100% crash.

Not sure if it is similar case, but I have created a ticket and uploaded the crash report as well.
I am also getting a crash but the town is not red. My theory is that maybe it has something to do with the location of the unit that is being assigned. In my case the companion is running around in the city/was following me before that. I dismissed him the second try before the fight, but it still crashed.
Edit: Oops, sorry. I am reporting for the released 1.1.0 build. I guess I should open a new thread...

Just tried it without any mods and it worked! Will update here in case I find the mod causing the issue
Update:
It only crashes with Butterlib, UIextenderEX and MCM5 activated for me. So one of these 3 is causing the issue. UIextenderEX is mentioned in the crash report under "involved modules". I already contacted the mod author. Maybe they can find the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom