Best Players

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, yes I am.

The greatest warriors in history have fought without pants. Though, the evil political correctness of the modern age has repressed this great truth from the world. Who has not heard of Ragnar the Pantsless or other fearsome fighters.

Think about, you run faster, less chafing and best of all shock factor.

Úlfheðinn said:
Yes, yes I am.

The greatest warriors in history have fought without pants. Though, the evil political correctness of the modern age has repressed this great truth from the world. Who has not heard of Ragnar the Pantsless or other fearsome fighters.

Yeah but what happens when somebody cuts your junk off?

Incaa said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Yes, yes I am.

Yeah but what happens when somebody cuts your junk off?

Thats just an bonus!

Never heard or seen any of those players.

Best players are:

Baron_Von_Stalder - US
Test - US
Harn - US
Styo(me) - US
Kevlar - US
Basu - US
Marnid - US
Gravish - US
Farworth - US
Plazek - EU
Gabeed - US
Booya - US
TommyHu - Not Sure

And few more...

Styo said:

Best players are:

Baron_Von_Stalder - US
Test - US
Harn - US
Styo(me) - US
Kevlar - US
Basu - US
Marnid - US
Gravish - US
Farworth - US
Plazek - EU
Gabeed - US
Booya - US
TommyHu - Not Sure

And few more...
Love how you nominate yourself, smooth dude..smooth.

there was a guy called Ragnar that was totally mowing down people like a madman.

the worst player I've met so far is Eric_the_unready: simply because he's taking advantage of some glitch or something and that's just sad. (basically what he does is twitch around like a madman in über speed, and when you go after him he runs away turn 180 degrees in a split second and hits everytime with his javelin. it was so lame to see him twitch around just to have a chance of winning).

Styo said:

Best players are:

Baron_Von_Stalder - US
Test - US
Harn - US
Styo(me) - US
Kevlar - US
Basu - US
Marnid - US
Gravish - US
Farworth - US
Plazek - EU
Gabeed - US
Booya - US
TommyHu - Not Sure

And few more...

wow, many from the states. personally i think Europa got the best players, i had 26 kills 8 deaths last match...

I put my money on the Australians, every game I have ever played online they kick everyone's ass, except for the fact their ping is terrible.

Plus, ping difference means comparing Americans to Euros or vice versa is pretty much worthless. Unless, we somehow get an International Lan going the results will always favor whoever gets to play on the homefield server so to speak.

Úlfheðinn said:
I put my money on the Australians, every game I have ever played online they kick everyone's ass, except for the fact their ping is terrible.
Why thankyou, anyone who would like to disprove this theory is welcome to help us Aussies campaign for a local server.
Plus, ping difference means comparing Americans to Euros or vice versa is pretty much worthless. Unless, we somehow get an International Lan going the results will always favor whoever gets to play on the homefield server so to speak.
We are going to need A LOT of Ethernet cable.

Whoever Louis_Duck is. I've never been on the opposite team against him (thank goodness), but he is very good.

Back
Top Bottom