Best difficulty settings

Users who are viewing this thread

I dropped the reduced damage to myself after winning tournaments where I survived being couched lanced in a few rounds.  It just felt wrong.

Anyways with good armor and some little adjustments you can still easily survive on full damage.

JollySam said:
What do you think are the best difficulty settings to play with? I'm looking for a challenging game, while not so hard that its impossible to get through without exploiting its loopholes.

Thanks alot,
JollySam
The best setting is the point where you have fun, but still have a challenge.
That point is different for everyone, I stopped playing games on ultra hard max settings because its not a epeen contest.

Just try to find that point where its fun awhile still rewarding, thats why games have adjustable setting.
I used to play on a mostly vanilla game or vanilla mod, but now I use tweak M&B and some custom ini tweaks to enjoy mt game more than I ever have.

Sreaction said:
JollySam said:
I've left the difficulty settings at their default settings until now, mostly because the game seemed challenging enough at the beginning. But I've noticed that the difficulty percentage is at something ridiculous, like 18%

What do you think are the best difficulty settings to play with? I'm looking for a challenging game, while not so hard that its impossible to get through without exploiting its loopholes.

I to started the game with the default settings. Eventually, I became invincible only to find out it had more to do with the difficulty settings and not me.

"best settings" is a subjective concept but...

Like you, I want a challenge but not a ridiculous challenge. I changed the settings a while back for to:

Difficulty Rating 79%

Control Block Direction: auto
Control attack direction: by mouse movement
Lance control: auto
Dmg. to player normal
Dmg. to friends: normal
Combat AI: Normal
Campaign AI: Normal
Combat Speed: avg
Battle Size: 150

I find the game is enjoyable with these settings. But like you Ive gotten better and I am due for an upgrade.

i think these are for mount and blade without warband right?

Back
Top Bottom