Best character builds so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've made a bunch of different characters, and I'm trying to figure out the most optimal way to allocate my stats and skills. Some skills are just not worth investing in, or raise far too slowly, from my experience, so I'm trying to cut the fat, and create a more optimized character. What are the best builds everyone has found so far?

I've made a bunch of different characters, and I'm trying to figure out the most optimal way to allocate my stats and skills. Some skills are just not worth investing in, or raise far too slowly, from my experience, so I'm trying to cut the fat, and create a more optimized character. What are the best builds everyone has found so far?
For me I have found that you should invest in skills even if you are not really going for them just because its easy to level them and then level up your character and get more focus points. For example I had two handed abandoned, so at the end of battles I used to kill the fleeing enemies just to level up a little bit. Same thing can be done with a lot of stuff.

Steward isnt so hard to get some experience, just trade food and the AI believes you are a good leader providing different kinds of food to your troops, while you are just going to the next town to sell it. I heard riding can be leveled too by travelling the map with +7 speed, so just you and a few cavalry could be a way to level that up too.

I also use a mod, BMTournamentXP which allows to get xp on tournaments which really helps with crossbows and bows and athletics. I hope they add xp in tournaments and arena eventually, otherwise i will never level up those skills since im rarely fighting off the horse and I refuse to use a bow on horseback, too cheesy, im a knight.

Thats what my 55 hours on the game have figured out.

Back
Top Bottom