Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
caillous-belgium, being top at everything is not really a good thing. if you say everything then that includes bad things as well for example having small ****  :iamamoron:

i send my regards to master fietta

Rayden_ said:
caillous-belgium, being top at everything is not really a good thing. if you say everything then that includes bad things as well for example having small ****  :iamamoron:

i send my regards to master fietta

Size does not mean anything. Look at Spain, they rektededed you 3-0.

Rayden_ said:
well not every turkish national team have me :smile:))))

Imagine if you were on the football/soccer(for those murricans) national team. We would see several headshots from you(even on your teammates) which would make this event a lot more enjoyable to watch and goals would become nice minor matters  :party:

g00gle translate!

Score on the game, go do something really worth all this fuss.
I can not say that I regret that my time spent here, as were good memories, but I can not say that he was glad, as much as 5 years of life left on it. However, glad that he had met with great people forget you vryatli

I wish you success

lel

ImB_Smiley said:
g00gle translate!

Score on the game, go do something really worth all this fuss.
I can not say that I regret that my time spent here, as were good memories, but I can not say that he was glad, as much as 5 years of life left on it. However, glad that he had met with great people forget you vryatli

I wish you success

lel

Bendottino my love (
He must go blak and fight for Ukrajina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom