Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked 5 years for my 88 BP...and now Bendetto shortened the list!! Oh, the cruelness...  :cry:

edit: ehm, nothing against Volcolm, but he is not a better Archer than Triari, who isn't even on the list?^^
edit 2: or inactivity :S

Liwi said:
I worked 5 years for my 88 BP...and now Bendetto shortened the list!! Oh, the cruelness...  :cry:

edit: ehm, nothing against Volcolm, but he is not a better Archer than Triari, who isn't even on the list?^^
I got 2 or more italians better than me,(and i'm not even on his list),what should i say jarl? :razz:

Liwi said:

Didn't you know, I'm accepted in the Russian community as a boedele comrade! Joke :smile:

I get critized a lot for my pub playing, which I understand. I'm a different player in matches and I think Bendetto is smart enough to figure out that I'm messing about when he sees me in wrong gear walking straight into enemy cirkling :grin:.
Pretty much just as he rated everyone else in Tier 3.

volcom

Rayden_ said:
Bendetto said:
Watch the SP, they are more better!  :eek:

lists are just personal opinions and means nothing for me, i like your lists you should keep making them  :smile:
i like your list too and since SP is only for all-timers you were doing a good job as making a yearly list. I were trying to get a place in your list and I'll have no chance in SP. And there are more players like me. So keep up doing it please. :smile:

RobinWar said:
I want to see BP
I can only agree. You know I didn't agree with some or even most parts of your All Time list, but after all it's your opinion. Please keep making your lists, will be fun to compare them maybe have a more open discussion about some players than when we spoke last time! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom