Bello et Pace - A Gallic Wars Roleplay [Very WIP Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Good luck, and looking forward to play! By the way, could my character be a Pict by chance? Or would that make little sense depending on the map / setting.

Prythax said:
Good luck, and looking forward to play! By the way, could my character be a Pict by chance? Or would that make little sense depending on the map / setting.

Unfortunately, we're set in the Gallic Wars - the Picts would be a few hundred miles north of where we're taking place, and they'd be relatively insignificant during our time period.  :neutral:. We may end up changing the setting later on though, so stay tuned. You're welcome to play a Gaul or a German.

BrainDude said:
our map is superior to anything you could show us
BrainDude said:
I can't believe how ignorant and ill-informed people are.
BrainDude said:
I also noticed you contradicting yourself (a thing that happens to tools whose brains cant comprehend much information and lose focus quickly).
BrainDude said:
Don't try to be smart with words and terms you don't understand, please.
BrainDude said:
and who the hell are you to oppress my opinion?
BrainDude said:
Oh wait, you're the host of his server, you don't give a ****. Is 20$/month rent enough to buy you to respond with comments because he can't do it himself? Yeah, he can go cry me a river.
BrainDude said:
that any individual with an average IQ would've noticed
BrainDude said:
makes apparent how much you lack in the brain and basic social abilities
BrainDude said:
make sure to not be an ignorant idiot
BrainDude said:
I'm ashamed to even have a conversation with such an ill-mannered and ill-informed human being.
BrainDude said:
there's no point in playing chess with an ape
BrainDude said:
If I wanted you banned, you'd already be banned.
BrainDude said:
I'm not the one invading his mod's board with sarcastic insults and being a smart-ass.

This guy has some serious mental issues.

this server can have me ROME VS Gaul scene that i just created be nice to have more scenes going up for this mod....just for a change go check out some screens on the link back on the forum

I Dont think this guy gets, everyone has textures when you put them in a mod, and everyone is allowed to host them and its LEGAL (Not to take the textures if there Copyrighted) But if its in the module everyone can host a mod unless the module script is edited to where you cannot. Whic i dont think anyone in the Dev team knows how to.

Back
Top Bottom