Being part of an Army=CRASH

Users who are viewing this thread

Andreiy3

Recruit
First of all i want to make clear something:
-snip- .. they said they fixed archers ... they still don't shoot ... a little more than before but still chilling during battle (even if u press f4 twice to give the order to fire at will only a few archers from the first front line will shoot a litte, if u have archers on 2 or 3 lines, the ones from the back won't shoot even if u cry in japanese= ... -snip- They ruined a very beautifull idea of a highly potential game for which i waited anxiously for years ... so heavy dissapointed by TaleWolrds, i am so sorry i every bought this game!

Saying this i just want to add that game crashes countless times while being part of an Army which i don't lead (for now this is what i noticed, i tried playing this game different times but i was so disspointed time after time that i stopped playing it,meanwhile u made some changes to new games only and old games would be worthless so i'm happy i din't loose too much of my time playing an unplayable game,like because income from workshops, wanna talk about it? -now it seemed u finally fixed it).... as i was saying being part of an Army the game crashes sooner or later no matter what ... like while just walking on the map, during a battle or even after a battle ... once i kept winning the battle but at the end of the battle it was like i've lost it and taking prisoner no matter how many times i've won that battle.

To make it simply :

You in an Army = Game crashes .... luckly i've learned my lesson and save very often....

PS: wanna talk about fighting mechanics ? ... Can't hit an enemy on horse with a double hand weapon not even by mistake or in million years,only polearm.
wanna tallk about mechanics while being part of an Army ? ... Let's say u take archers ... "skirmish in front of ally center" but the army charges .. "skyrmish behind army center" and the archers won't shoot even if u cry in chinese ... "our plan is to showere them with arrows" and no archer will shoot ... "charge" then while charging counter order like go behind infantry line ...

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
i want ALL to see and maybe back up so MAYBE they will know how bad people are dissapointed by them.
i also tried to put it somewhere else but it asked me a lot of stuff about the errors that i didn't have anymore from the report cause i closed it and couldn't wait to play again and do a pointless battles waiting for another carsh just to tell them what i think and feel !

i'm not happy for being censored by the admin because i didn't openly insulted anyone calling bad names ... the only reason i even bothered and invested time in registering to something else called TalesWolrd is just so that they can READ and KNOW the TRUTH ... this proves how poor everything has to deal with them is ... don't worry i won't bother creating other topics cause this issue gave me enough dissapoinment, never again in my life even if it's the last pc game i will ever want to deal with Taleworlds and i will do all in it's my power to prevent others from having the same disspointment!

Is Shinobi making threads under a different account?

Anyway. What do you want to accomplish by posting this?

Options:
1. Do you want to be convinced that it isnt a bad game?
2. Do you want to be convinced that it is a bad game?

Is Shinobi making threads under a different account?

Anyway. What do you want to accomplish by posting this?

Options:
1. Do you want to be convinced that it isnt a bad game?
2. Do you want to be convinced that it is a bad game?
I wouldnt type texts like this even if i understand some of his concerns. And making other accounts just to get my points thru is just weak moves mom
tenor.gif

Everyone knows "the truth", developers and players. You're not special or "illuminated" in this sense. We all know about bugs and problems of the game and we partecipate in this forum to contribute with our experience.
You have every right to show your disappointment and your opinions about the game, as long as you use civil tones. If you want to talk with other players there are many sections in this forum where you can start smart discussions; if you want to report a bug/problem there's a section where you can give detailed informations.

thank you invader, my point was to do something about it and not use just "normal formal" tones because they don't listen, instead of fixing the buggs and game mechanics they are focused on graphics or maybe mods or something else .it seemed to me that everyone kept quiet and didn't do much to ring a bell in their head.
besides complaining i wanted to report not a simply bugg but the fact the games crashes almost everytime i'm part of an army and it's very very annoying cause i have to re-open the game re-load, exit the army and do something else otherwise it's crashes again ... see my frustration and why i want to let them know what i think about them ? ... meanwhile using civil tones but mocking just a bit cause they deserve it for stealing my money.i don't mind paying a game what is worth, i only play original games and don't look at the cost ... but i work hard for that money and i don't let such a poor company make fun of me and my time this way.

No one is making fun of you. The term "early access" means the game is still in full development: when you buy a game in Early Access you agree with all sort of things involved in buying a game not completed yet, like bugs, crashes and all of it.
Trust in me, they listen more to those who use polite tones than the others.
Again, you can freely make a thread in the Technical Support Section, with detailed infos of your problem and your game version, following the How to Report rules to explain better your issue. There your words will be better listened.

Back
Top Bottom