Resolved Being knocked out loses party roles

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When a companion or the player is knocked unconscious, all party positions are removed - E.G. My brother is the Quartermaster of the party, and every time he gets knocked out, or if I am knocked out in a battle he's no longer the quartermaster and all other roles are removed leading to troop desertion and the need to reassign them every time. Only occurring on v 1.2 beta.
How to Reproduce: Assign companion or family member to a role in your party, go into battle and let them or yourself get knocked out, after battle they will not be in their roles.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/a
Scene Name (if related): N/a
Media (Screenshots & Video): usual party size with Nathanos is 96 max, I am knocked out and goes back down to 75
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.1694
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB (unsure of make)
Motherboard: GA-AX370-Gaming 5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
I have this bug as well but it seems to have other unknown triggers since I've never been knocked out. Entering and leaving settlements, changing party composition by upgrading, recruiting, or dismissing, changing inventory, encountering parties all seem to not be the cause as I've done most repeatedly trying to reproduce it.

Sorry, i make doublon

You can triggers this, only by changing sort of your party

This may be a separate bug, but additionally, if you are captured, your companions can no longer serve in party roles, they simply don't appear as options. Assigning them through dialogue causes a blank card to show where their face would be then party roles reset again,

This may be a separate bug, but additionally, if you are captured, your companions can no longer serve in party roles, they simply don't appear as options. Assigning them through dialogue causes a blank card to show where their face would be then party roles reset again,
Dammit, yes. I restarted fresh game because of it. But it happen with my fresh save too

The brother got captured for me. Could not start a new party from distance. But once back in the party it was possible.

Back
Top Bottom