BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

hi my name is kelvin i have been looking for a good western mod for M&B and from what iv seen here i very much like what i see. please continue your hard work and i hope this mod continues to grow and i would like to try the latest version of this mod.

Chylexx said:
Count me in, i'll do everything i can for not letting these mods die :mrgreen:

Great work trust me :smile:

Okay as you told to introduce ourselfes in this topic i'll do, cuz i'm gonna support you.

I'm 13 years and living in Denmark. I have a mother and a father and three brothers. My oldest brother is 10 years old, the second is 9 and the youngest just turned 4. As i'm only 13 i have alot of time to look at the forum and help you in any way it's possible for me.
I have tried all of your mods and my favorites is 1755 old frontier and 1776 revolution. I can't help to work on the mod as i have no modding experience but can test your mods if you need a tester.

Greeting Chylexx

@ Lord Swefan
HEY!!!! Forza italiani!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:
....a little short your post, though...

@ Chylexx  Well ...thx for nice introducing of yourself, boy!!  :razz:
....who said young people are unbehaved??!!  :twisted:
Keep tuned, I will need your help and support, guys!
Gab :wink:

Lord Swefan said:
hello I'm Italian, this is my favorite historical period. I tried your mod and I think it is very interesting. I want to try the new version, when will come out?
The message is short because I don't write well in English..  :oops:

Scrivo in italiano  :mrgreen: da piccolo leggevo i fumetti di Tex e Zagor e amavo i film western (alcuni li ho visti 3-4 volte) per questo quando ho saputo di questa mod l'ho subito scaricata, sarebbe bello se riuscissi ad inserire anche qualche saloon (magari con la possibilità di sfidare qualcuno a duello) e sopratutto la possibilità di difendere una carovana attaccata da banditi o indiani (la classica scena con i carri disposti a cerchio) . Ah non so se sia un bug della mod o del gioco ma ad un certo punto non incontro più banditi nella mappa e ho dovuto ricominciare una partita nuova  :sad: . Un'altra cosa che non capisco se dipende dalla mod, è il terreno delle battaglie, quasi sempre gli scontri avvengono tra le montagne o in mezzo a fitte foreste o nei migliori dei casi in terreni collinari, con il risultato che le mie truppe si ostacolano a vicenda rendendo impossibile impartire ordini.

However, congratulations for your great job  :grin:

Hi!

A short introduction about me:

I am 24 years old and I live in Austria. I'm a big fan of Western history, especially the american civil war.
When I found this mod, I thought to myself, I must become a tester! Unfortunately I have no experience in modification.

Hopefully I get the honor to become a tester.  :wink:

Hi Gabi!

I am from North Carolina, United States. I have been playing your mods from the first version of the old frontier mod on up to the first release of old america and enjoy your teams creations. I am a civil war enthusiast and love that part of American history, especially that time period. I have been to many of the famous battlefields of the war including Gettysburg.

That being said, I have alot knowledge and reference to the time period and I am willing to help or contribute in anyway possible.

If I could become a tester I would most definitely be able to give any feedback to the project. Thanks!

hey guy,
I've watch the last mohican last week because I was searching some epic music and I found this movie.
Then I go on my favorite website to search if there was a mod which deal of this period and I found this one.
I've previously play 1755 old Frontier, and I quite enjoy killing some bears and wolves but it was instable on my computer.( Now I've a new one)
I'm currently making my own mod and helping a french guy to make a samurai mod, but I've enough free time to give a little help on this mod. I would like to help with environement, like rocks, canyon, scene borders, etc...
I'm looking forward to play this epic mod with the epic music of the last mohican :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Ciao BB !!  :razz:
WOW...sure thing I need ppl acknoldged like you!!  :wink:
Try to become an expert in my old Mods versions, including 1860s, visit and contribute on my Forums, helping out newbys ....and posting in the historical Topic.  :cool:
You and all the real supporting ppl up above, will surely get all my new versions to test/play.
It will be my pleasure and a honor as well, guys! :wink:

Gabby
PS ...pls, go and look at the Historical topic, folks....I need help on a well done list of Forts made BEFORE 1865.Trebor is doing his best, but any help is welcome!  :razz:
HEY ROM!!  :mrgreen:
Happy to see you posting here and hope you will enjoy my new version of 1860s as well, cuz now THAT is my priority!!  :razz:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,235.0.html
PMing you soon on that matter (edit: done!)
Thx vm
Gabby

Hey Gabrilduro, I am a huge fan of all your mods and I have been playing them for a while now. Just to introduce myself, I'm 14, I live in Vancouver BC and I love mount and blades particilarly with fire and sword. Anyways I was going to ask you something about your mods (since I have little experience with modding) concerning troop formations and the map.

-What will the infantry formations be in battle? Will it be all the same? Because I would really enjoy it if you used the formations from the updated with fire and sword, where when you for example give the command "hold this position" the troops automatically form two rows, the first row kneels and they are already aiming waiting for the command.

-I would also like to know, will the area on the map around the southern united states be a desert? Like around the grand canyon and texas?

Because if we want to become a real supporter he's gonna know who we are :smile: So we are supposed to introduce ourselves here  :grin:

Gabrilduro, you forced me to reveal myself :razz: I was playing on your mods from some time, now I back to Warband. I will say that you do a great job here by modding (and I know how hard it could be - I was modder some time ago but in different kind of game).  So take my gratitude for your work.

So let me introduce myself.

My name is Rasmus and i come from denmark, im 22 years old and just finished another "folk-highschool" if that means anything to you guys.
I've been playing M&B since version 0.638 and in my enthutiasm i created this profile for no other reason than to tell Armagan how much i loved his work.
Im terrible at cleaning and keeping order, maybe because i have ADHD, and because i tend to loose stuff i have actually bought M&B 4 times, but now i have it on steam and i don't think even me can loose that :wink:
I live alone in my fathers house together with my white german shepherd called Zuma, and am a diehard football fan (i even have my favourite teams logo tattoed on my forearm  :lol:).
I also live in a holiday town with 3'000 citizens in the winter months, and about 50'000 citizens in the summer, so my computer is my best friend 9 months every year, and my worst enemy the last 3  :roll:

Thx to all ppl up above for your support!:mrgreen:

TheOrest007 said:
    Can you just please answer what I was asking?

mmmmh....
1st of all, I am not always available for a superquick answer to ALL ppl that ask me questions...I am a human being, you know?  :???:
Secondly, this is a Supporter Topic, to introduce yourself.
If you have some questions on the new version, pls post in the right section

Gabrilduro

I was not asking for a superquick answer, it's just that other people started writing and I was afraid you might miss what I said. But anyways forgive me for disturbing you.

There has been a number of less than polite people commenting the last couple of months, and things also tend to get lost in translation, therefore a post that says "Can you just please answer what I was asking?" can easily be understood as if you're somehow irritated about not getting your answer straight away - even if thats not the case.
I don't know the answer to your original questions BUT with the next release being so close you can soon find out for yourself :wink:

@ SPIRI and PAKER: Thx for your support!!  :wink:

TheOrest007 said:
    Yeah I get you mate, thanks.
....and before asking things, please be sure to be a real supporter!
Nobody is forced to be one, and I would hate to see someone to pretend something just to get a dwld Link.
So pls just read carefully what I ask first.
It is the only thing that I ask for all the work that I did and that I do...and will do.

I already did, but I will introduce myself again:

I m 47 yo, from Italy, married in second wedding with a beautiful and tender italian girl (first was American... :roll: ) and had 2 kids with her: girl 14 yo and a boy, Gabri is 9 yo!!
He has a Tourette Syndrome and a lot of social problems...but he adores to spend time with me...and I m trying to help him out with his issues, homework, playing....ecc ecc....
In real life, I work full time in an Hospital,, day or even night, Sundays included, driving Ambulances and moving patiences around...and even taking the dead ones to the MORGUE...  :roll:
In addition, I am a Body building expert and instructor, and I still work out 1/2 times a week...and have a couple of persons that come to my basement personal gym to get lessons and workout!!
My parents are old in their 80s and my father just quit driving and they completely depend on me for shopping ecc ecc....and thy live 37 km from us!!!!
Well, that is the "base" of my busy life... but I frequently get some new "bad" issues in my life and at the end....well....can you imagine what a stress modding hard on 3 mods and....answering to  ALL posts and PMs...and messages ....CAN BE!???? HAH!  :shock:

All this to just make you picture the poor myself and my stressing life, mates... :oops: ...hoping you can stand such a crazy old Italian maccaroni!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Nevertheless....I am as much loved as I m hated on TW forums.  :???:

I dislike Trolls and morions, and often my demand for respect and well manners is considered ARROGANCE::: :roll:
But is a fact that I gave a huge contribution to the Muskets Single Player mods for warband, expecially on American history with 1755/1776 and 1860s, now.
Also, I hate not being able to answer/feedback to the many nice ppl, new or old friends and supporters, posting on my many (3!!) Forums....it is so RUDE!!!  :cry: Most modders don t care ...but I always considered my Forums like being all a big Gabrilduro s Family, see?
That is why I hate Trolls or even ppl that could care less on ME and my mods...and wish that they leave the Topics!!  :neutral:
My fans and helpers, the Gabrilduro s Supporters Bunch, instead, are really HELPING me out lately, welcoming the newbys, expecially if new Supporters, explaining things to ppl that have problems/issues...and always trying to get more Helpers for my modding .
I always want to motivate the best ppl and I love having them around in forums! It is the only thing that I ask in change of the huge effort I make modding so much and for free for the Comunity  :wink:
Enthusiasm and respect! ....and even some nice criticsm, of course...but if done to be constructive.

Being completely honest, sometimes I miss ansering to the many PMs/Posts, messages..etc etc that I get...and I look like I ignore ppl.... :oops:
But believe me: I hate to ignore ppl, ...but nobody really understands what a busy person I AM ....

Anyway:
Thx to all of you for your support!!!  :mrgreen:

Once again:

New versions of 1776 and 1860s will be ready soon, folks!!!​

I will check this Topic and see who is still supporting me and send them a Dwld Link.

So, only to real SUPPORTERS, actually. Which is not just posting a couple of words and put a Supporter pic...  :twisted:
Once again, please:
To BECOME A GABRILDURO's SUPPORTER:

- put a supporter pic in your signature space
- briefly introduce yourself in this Topic
- READ topics in my Forums
- VOTE in all polls
- SUPPORT in any way my Mods, also helping out new comers in our topics, as well :grin:
- PLAY older and LAST version of the Mods!!!
- SHARE PICS AND VIDS in the Screenshots and Video Topics
- Please.....WATCH "THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS" and all the movies that inspired me !!!! hehehehehe     

BE PATIENTE, DO NOT EVER USE BAD WORDS AND GIVE AND ASK FOR RESPECT ON TOPICS :grin:

THX to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
GABRILDURO (Gabby ...or Gab !  :mrgreen: )

About 1860s period I loved and recomend:
-How the West Was Won
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQbcUP8PO0

-Shenandoah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec-lmjqBOw0
Shenandoah: Difference between Lovin' and Likin' (watch this, boys...I am a father of a 14 yo girl now... )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wQyDiC7e-o&feature=related
Shenandoah: some darn good "Southerners" getting bad luck....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDHBj8KqlHI&feature=related

-The Undefeated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lnc-MC_Ao8

-The Outlaw - Josey Wales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbb8B25K45U

-Major Dundee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eG5LNLhfq4&feature=related

ITALIAN Western MOVIES:

-The good the bad and the ugly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EUXqIwDkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRw00jaFgo4&feature=related

-They call me Trinity (....a little later in period time...but sooo much fun!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Hz2Soki2g&feature=related
The great new is that 1860s runs GREAT on 1.153 patch....if not, just wait and be an active Supporter...and you will test the very last update of 1860s v.0.90!!! :wink:
C'mon SUPPORTERS!!!  :razz:

Once again I'm sorry Gab. I appreciate the work and time you put into these mods and I am very excited about the new updates coming out (probably why I said "can you just answer my questions please") and I'm not trying to be rude or irritated or a fake supporter or anything so please forgive me.

EDIT by Gabby:
naahhh, no problem mate!
You will get use to the Mad Italian that is inside me, soon.  :twisted:
I get irritated easily, but since it is all due to stress, language problems and lack of time, or attention, I usually turn happy and welcoming in a minute!!  :mrgreen:
....unless I see the person is a jerk or trolling on purpose... :???: (which is not your case)
So, hope you will get a Gabrilduro s Mod Supporter Pic and will help me and other supporters in any way that you can.
To finally answer to your questions, I cannot add anymore to my mods, since it is already a pain to just fix things, see?  :oops:
And it also depends on the real HELP I will get on my work...till now I m doing a lot on myself.
BUT....I plan to add a rifle that is coded to make the user to shoot on his knees, so if you handle things out, you will have troops in different shooting positions  :cool:
Also, I am trying to make different Scenes with real Texan or just Western scenarios

Stay tuned and support actively on the forum :wink:
Gab

ok let me introduce myself too, i'm a 22 year old architecture student from Romania. i like travelling, hiking, sport shooting, war movies (especially medieval ones) and rock music. i live with my mum and try to take care of her as much as i can since my dad died 3 years ago, i have the most beautiful and caring girl in the world and i'm working hard to become a military engineer. that's about it
Spiri said:
Hi Gab, thank you for your mods!! i love westerns and i appreciate that there is someone out there who takes the time to make mods like these for M&B. if you haven't already, you should read Karl May's "Winnetou" i'm sure you'll like it. they were my favourite childhood books...  the movies weren't to bad either. thanks again and keep up the good work. i can't wait to play your 1860' mod  :grin:

EDIT by Gabby:
I m so sorry for all the young guys that loose parents, being a father myself... and I send you a super strong hug, sonny!  :cry:
I m sure that the cute girl that you found was in someway sent by your daddy, wherever he went now.
Good dads do not forget their children, and Lady Death is not enough to stop their love and help to them!
  :wink:

Spiri said:
Thank you for your kind words Gabby. Much health to you and your entire family

Back
Top Bottom