B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

when i start mp or sp my game crashes and i looked at wse crash log and appeared: > Info
Time: 22/01/2013 01:40:04
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x3D737361)
> Stack trace
0x0048E0C8 mb_warband_old.exe+0x8E0C8 (??+0x0)

when i start mp or sp my game crashes and i looked at wse crash log and appeared: > Info
Time: 22/01/2013 01:40:04
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x3D737361)
> Stack trace

Hmm it seems you have a bug you should report to the help section of the forum for this

Im not 100% sure but you make sure you have the right version of Warband and all requirements met for the pc of yours?

Latest WSE version only supports 1.153 Warband version. He's probably got the 1.154 steam one.  You made him install the 1.143 but he should try with the 1.153 one as well.

Ver 1.143 install works for me and i to have the latest ver on steam. Dont forget to RUN WSELoader file before playing the mod.
And make sure its ver 2.8.1 of WSE

Same problem as most people I'm afraid. My version is 1.154 on steam and I've tried both 1.4 and 1.31 and in both cases WSE loader and Battle time start say I'm using an unsupported version. The 1.143 installer from taleworlds doesn't seem to be able to detect a steam installation and I'm not sure I want to change version, especially as it'll probably stop me playing normal multiplayer.

any chance of a patch and/or other possible fixes?  :smile:

I followed the guide to a letter. The problem I'm having is when I choose setup multiplayer battle from the list I get these arrors and nothing happens:

Create Directory failed for path C:\Users\***************\Documents\Mount&BladeWarband\WSE\
- error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

(cut off by screen) Line NO:3:
At Script [595] coop_copy_parties_to_file_sp.
Battle Advantage = -6
Create Directory failed for path C:\Users\***************\Documents\Mount&BladeWarband\WSE\

(cut off by screen) Line NO:327:
At Script [595] coop_copy_parties_to_file_sp.
Battle setup complete

(cut off by screen) Line NO:4:
At Script [574] coop_get_battle_state.

Just wondering if anybody knows where I went wrong? Am I supposed to set the C:\Users\***************\Documents\Mount&BladeWarband\WSE\

As something else in the WSE_settings?

Note: this mod on ver 1.143 OF WARBAND is supposedly works with the sub mod of Brytenwalda: Imperium Romanum and of course Brytenwalda. Stay tuned for results this weekend.

Oh shoot, I forgot to mention, mine is using 1.153 of Warband + ver 1.4 of Battle time w/v3.1.4 of WSE

And it's the combo of those giving the above error

Interesting perhaps ver 1.143 of the mod WSE and of course game triggers it to work properly hopefully saturday ill have time to test this discrepancy in the versions.

Im kinda new to this whole modding thing, so could someone explain me how i put this in to my own mod?

hey guys, so if I understand correctly this doesnt yet work with 1.153?

I got the same error as the other guy, get the red error messages when i try to set up multiplayer battle.

To bad really would have loved to play it again. Finaly convinced my friend to play

I hope this gets fixed soon. Awesome mod.

dammit, I waited months for WSE to be updated to 1.153 ... and then TW release another minor patch to mess everything up. Not only that but WSE has stopped development.

Back
Top Bottom