SP - UI Battle size Slider is not very precise.

Users who are viewing this thread

I am not sure if i'm right here.

But the slider for battle size is quite fiddly. I can put it on round 600. I've tried to put it higher but my system says no.

So i want to put it back to 500 where it started. I am fine with that.

But Battle Slider says no. 501, 499. 503, 498. I cannot put it on 500 spot on.

This is not very handy. And maybe a bit picky

Kind regards,
Keimpe

ok (you can edit it in the files if you want to have it exactly on 500)

Of course it should not be necesarry to dig in the files to get it exactly to 500.
But what is the location of the file you are hinting at?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.

Still the remark remains. The slider is fiddly.

Kind regards,
Keimpe

Of course it should not be necesarry to dig in the files to get it exactly to 500.
But what is the location of the file you are hinting at?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.

Still the remark remains. The slider is fiddly.

Kind regards,
Keimpe
wont impact gameplay though, the config file isnt hard to find...

It was not a report about gameplay. And for me the file was not a problem to find. For the casual gamer i think it is. I think that's what they should aim for. Don't you agree? It should be easy to set the desired amount of battle size, without manually looking for the file.
You may disagree with my point. But a battleslider should work as intended.

It was not a report about gameplay. And for me the file was not a problem to find. For the casual gamer i think it is. I think that's what they should aim for. Don't you agree? It should be easy to set the desired amount of battle size, without manually looking for the file.
You may disagree with my point. But a battleslider should work as intended.
1000 was easy to hit for me so cant complain. If they bother alot they can make the 500 on the scale bigger than it actually is. So if you hit 505, 497 or 501 it will automaticly snap to 500. I dont have enough knowledge about their engine though, so its questionable how easy that is to implement.

1000 was easy to hit for me so cant complain. If they bother alot they can make the 500 on the scale bigger than it actually is. So if you hit 505, 497 or 501 it will automaticly snap to 500. I dont have enough knowledge about their engine though, so its questionable how easy that is to implement.

Yeah, even if you wanted 250, or 750 the numbers should be easier to get. Doesn't matter which number actually. Maybe a control on the mousewheel (+1 -1) to be more accurate (like other games do) would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom