Battle Size Limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Jinto777

Regular
Hello,

There is some way to limit the quantity of warriors in a battle?
I noticed that unlikely the Native, the battles can occur among hundreds of people at once (400+) and my PC definitely cannot support that.

Regards
Crow

Jinto777 said:
Hello,

There is some way to limit the quantity of warriors in a battle?
I noticed that unlikely the Native, the battles can occur among hundreds of people at once (400+) and my PC definitely cannot support that.

Regards
Crow
I dunno why the hell this mod has the option to have ridiculous numbers of battle sizes (more than native) when the graphics are both better than native and the engine is less optimized.

Because some folks have machines that can support it. 

One could just as easily ask why native (which came out almost 5 years ago) doesn't allow you to have more people in battle.  When it came out it was already too limiting and people immediately started modding it to support more (battlesizer).

Plovercrest said:
kalarhan said:
I play native with 1000-1500. So you can say the menu UI is outdated, not VC.

Do you have PC from the year 2020?

yeahhh ima just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwAvZTOVSsw
possible to do? yes
worth it? no.. way to many bugs are caused by it.
but you don't need a super computer or something equivalent from 2020 XD

Jinto777 said:
kalarhan said:
You can change that using the game menu.
I tried to do so, but it doesn't work in the dlc, apparently
Maybe some kind of bug?
I wrote about battle size a bit ago in the 1.161 patch thread. Most relevant part highlighted:
Lav said:
Basically, no, it seems the module-defined battle size will override the player's settings. That said, it is perfectly possible for the module to take player-defined setting as a base and just scale it up or down as befits the currently selected map/scenario - so on a specific map all battles would always use 125% of the battle-size set by the player for his own machine. But it depends on developers - they could be lazy and just ignore the player's settings.

Back
Top Bottom