Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

frostinvioo said:
Top of players, who will have their faces beaten up by Rempica on very 1st  M&B Warband LAN tournament.
67250_Rosssiya.png
BoB
67250_Rosssiya.png
Sodomard
99771_Ukraina.png
Bendetto
k28vyuza.png
Tobi
67250_Rosssiya.png
SifoN
2ujhiGL.png
Rayden
k28vyuza.png
Tardet
FlagSweden.png
Shemaforash

be careful guys!!!

ROFL said:
frostinvioo said:
Top of players, who will have their faces beaten up by Rempica on very 1st  M&B Warband LAN tournament.
67250_Rosssiya.png
BoB
67250_Rosssiya.png
Sodomard
99771_Ukraina.png
Bendetto
k28vyuza.png
Tobi
67250_Rosssiya.png
SifoN
2ujhiGL.png
Rayden
k28vyuza.png
Tardet
FlagSweden.png
Shemaforash

be careful guys!!!
More like rempica getting beaten irl

Neat stuff! Great to see the scene is really supported by TaleWorlds! PGL also involved in this? Wow! The production of the Kiev Major was off the charts! Really hyped right now! Is there any one who can rig me a EU passport this month for this!?

Back in METUCON 2015, there was a LAN Warband tournament happened. But it was not this big when you consider the size though.

Captain Lust said:
...This means you must be able to travel to Romania already, and essentially limits participation to EU member countries, with a few exceptions...

So if you can travel to Romania, but aren't necessarily EU, you are allowed to participate.

EDIT: Correction, you probably also have to pay the flight yourself.

Watly said:
Captain Lust said:
...This means you must be able to travel to Romania already, and essentially limits participation to EU member countries, with a few exceptions...

So if you can travel to Romania, but aren't necessarily EU, you are allowed to participate.

I can sneak in Watly's bagage if this is ok

BladeCast will return to stream some of the qualifying matches. I had talked to Lust about this previously and we're glad to support the scene in any way we can.

Where to start, congrats I guess but this must be said.

1. I dont see the website anywhere on this board (https://battle.lef.lt/)

2. "Today, the competitive scene is comprised of thousands of players" wew, sure seems like thousands.

JUST SAYING

I think the above comments say it all. Sick moves Lust!

Hope to see some full out blading.

Hello Captain Lust :grin:
First of all incredible to see that the game's getting recognized, It's finally time! :smile:
I'm from Israel, and Israel is exempt of making a visa, Israeli citizens are accepted into Romania without a visa for 90 days, I have two questions:
1) Would it be possible for the tournament to pay for travel expenses and accommodation for an Israeli citizen?
2) If they can't pay for the flight, and I pay for the flight, could they pay for accommodation or let the participant share a room with someone from his team?

Please look into Israeli citizens when it comes to the Tournament, I'd like to participate too :grin: let me know, thank you!

**EDIT** I've been told by Lust that players outside the EU aren't allowed to participate in the first place because they want to make sure all players get there and can't rely on us non-eu players to pay for travel expenses and accommodation even if we can afford it, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hoping for an expanded tournament next time so we can all participate, I'll still be watching! thanks again :grin:

Captain Lust said:
Rayden_ said:
this is amazing but why no budget for travels from Turkey and Russia  :cry:
Actually this is to do with visas. Due to the timescale, we cannot assist you with obtaining a visa to enter Romania.

This is unfortunate and next time, we'll definitely be able to provide help for Russian and Turkish participants.

Spending 6 years of your life to this game and not being able to participate in first LAN tournament is just sad  :neutral:

Rayden_ said:
Spending 6 years of your life to this game and not being able to participate in first LAN tournament is just sad  :neutral:

As a community we could try to set up a crowdfunding for non-EU players that qualify for the finals. Although we might have too little time to make it happen but it could be worth a shot.

Rayden_ said:
Captain Lust said:
Rayden_ said:
this is amazing but why no budget for travels from Turkey and Russia  :cry:
Actually this is to do with visas. Due to the timescale, we cannot assist you with obtaining a visa to enter Romania.

This is unfortunate and next time, we'll definitely be able to provide help for Russian and Turkish participants.

I too am disappointed that some of the community cannot attend this time.  I really hope that Russian and Turkish players get their chance soon.  The more of a success this tourney is the more likely we are to have more.

Back
Top Bottom