Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Colonel Horyse said:
Is it possible for someone to convert the ESST to BST as everyone can apply their own countries' time to BST?

To me it looks like 21:30 ESST is 2:30 BST in morning :grin: ?
EucIfYY.gif

If i may make a suggestion for future tournaments of this calibre (no idea where to post it)

For competitive warband esports to work there has to be no doubts about cheating, The way crpg tried to accomplish this was through the use of modules.
now for crpg you had to use a launcher to open the game and when you run the launcher it checks your files against the database to ensure you have no extra files or modified files, would it be possible to introduce such a module for either bannerlord or high calibre warband tournaments like this one that is different to native launcher? It would help to stop autoblocking and other cheating where money is involved, obvious exceptions would be made for banners and crosshairs

or is this a ton of work for little reward?

_Osiris_ said:
If i may make a suggestion for future tournaments of this calibre (no idea where to post it)

For competitive warband esports to work there has to be no doubts about cheating, The way crpg tried to accomplish this was through the use of modules.
now for crpg you had to use a launcher to open the game and when you run the launcher it checks your files against the database to ensure you have no extra files or modified files, would it be possible to introduce such a module for either bannerlord or high calibre warband tournaments like this one that is different to native launcher? It would help to stop autoblocking and other cheating where money is involved, obvious exceptions would be made for banners and crosshairs

Argument I've heard: "Then people have to download a mod, which makes competitive warband more exclusive."

Don't agree with this argument myself.

Watly said:
_Osiris_ said:

Argument I've heard: "Then people have to download a mod, which makes competitive warband more exclusive."

They could try implement a server side function which does not permit players with certain 'attributes' to join/stay on the server rather then 'making competitive more exclusive' and does not confine all competitive players to use one singular module all across the board. :wink:

Watly said:
_Osiris_ said:

That argument stopped holding water when every tournament started having its own mod you need to have if you want to change to the right map without crashing the server.

Back
Top Bottom