SP Musket Era Oriental Battle for Hindustan v 0.85 - Need Scene Builders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somtimes I just sell the meat, I mean, it goes rotten in a couple of days. Do you have a gun?

On my arabian character. I have one for my other guy, but i love firing arrows off. Venision doesn't go bad. I always carry it with me.

Mk3390 said:
On my arabian character. I have one for my other guy, but i love firing arrows off. Venision doesn't go bad. I always carry it with me.

it doesn't? I thought it did. Well, usually I just sell it. I may start keeping it. But I like getting money better :mrgreen:

EDIT: I just looked at the elephants and they do walk really weird.

In the newest version(0.3?) I found a few bugs. The leader of the Mugal Empire is messed up. When you talk to him he just says "Surrender or die, Make Your Choice". Oh and you can't get your wife to go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already stole her stuff and sold it. :smile: I love the camels. :cool:

Strange, I can't replicate the bug with the Mughal Empire lord.  Can you try downloading the 0.3 patch again and reapplying it?  If there's a bug, please let me know.

As for divorcing your wife - I thought that happened often enough in real life that you'd have no need to do it in-game? :grin: Seriously, though, I'm experimenting with some additional dialogues and functions for the wife character that no other NPC is capable of; basically I'm testing features that I also plan to incorporate in Hari Ragat, as testing those is a bit easier in this mod since all the new code is mine and I don't have to worry about conflicts with anyone else's script.

As of now your wife is effectively your diplomatic and financial adviser.  The wife character is partly modeled on Queen Nur Jahan, wife of Jahangir.  She was a powerful, even formidable woman who figured heavily in the political scene of the time, was said to be a dead shot, and would've made a deadly enemy.  So what I'll do is create a divorce dialogue, but if you do so your wife will join the faction that hates you most :smile:

I'm also beefing up the perks gained from other character creation choices.  If you chose rebellion, you'll start with a sizeable army; it'll be the easiest way to start the game.  If you chose to abscond with the taxes, you'll start with quite a bit of gold.  If you chose to disobey on a point of honor, you'll get a sizable relationship boost with the other factions.

The bug may be caused by this. I got the quest to hunt some guy down and I went off to do it. I kill him and go back. After that, Thats all the Mugal leader ever says.

dariel said:
Strange, I can't replicate the bug with the Mughal Empire lord.  Can you try downloading the 0.3 patch again and reapplying it?  If there's a bug, please let me know.

As for divorcing your wife - I thought that happened often enough in real life that you'd have no need to do it in-game? :grin: Seriously, though, I'm experimenting with some additional dialogues and functions for the wife character that no other NPC is capable of; basically I'm testing features that I also plan to incorporate in Hari Ragat, as testing those is a bit easier in this mod since all the new code is mine and I don't have to worry about conflicts with anyone else's script.

As of now your wife is effectively your diplomatic and financial adviser.  The wife character is partly modeled on Queen Nur Jahan, wife of Jahangir.  She was a powerful, even formidable woman who figured heavily in the political scene of the time, was said to be a dead shot, and would've made a deadly enemy.  So what I'll do is create a divorce dialogue, but if you do so your wife will join the faction that hates you most :smile:

I'm also beefing up the perks gained from other character creation choices.  If you chose rebellion, you'll start with a sizeable army; it'll be the easiest way to start the game.  If you chose to abscond with the taxes, you'll start with quite a bit of gold.  If you chose to disobey on a point of honor, you'll get a sizable relationship boost with the other factions.

I like your ideas too, dariel.

Wolf3596 said:
The bug may be caused by this. I got the quest to hunt some guy down and I went off to do it. I kill him and go back. After that, Thats all the Mugal leader ever says.

Hm. I may have messed up the sequence of dialogues then, or pasted over something by mistake - I'll try to do the quest and check.

where the hell do i find elephants xD when i go to tavern guy my guy says are there any men for hire xD

kase550 said:
where the hell do i find elephants xD when i go to tavern guy my guy says are there any men for hire xD

you hire some men and somtimes they have elephants

^ have you read through the thread? He doesn't have a skeleton for it, so if you tried you'd be riding in the elephant. Impossible at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom