SP Musket Era Oriental Battle for Hindustan v 0.85 - Need Scene Builders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dariel love the mod. The only thing I don't like is the riding skill level for camels. But otherwise, Its great

I have yet to get to 12 riding skill. I love the fact, though, that I've yet to see anyone else except me with a gun. If not maybe in the future you could implement it with the mughals. If hari ragat is hald as good as this I'll be satisfied. Thx again.

there are some bandits with guns. do you know where to get an elephant?

oh. I bought one already so When I did I didn't have to go Out and get one

nads said:
I really like this mod, spent a couple of hours playing this afternoon, I love the look of all the equipment, beautiful detail :wink: yes, the elephants seem to be a bit weird, I joined a couple of attacks against caravans and I started off inside an elephant, lol guess I was standing too close to the thing when the scene started, also noticed there's rideable camels, never seen that in a mod before, skill of 12 required. :mrgreen: I also like the idea of Portuguese as sea raiders with the bonus that they have some really good prisoners and decent numbers of them, well worth getting some of those.

Skill limit is 10 for this mod.  I set the camels to 12 difficulty to make them unridable because of two bugs that I don't know how to fix; first, the legs go weird when they run, and second, because the camel is rigged to a horse skeleton, you kinda sit inside the camel, not atop the hump.  Same problem as the elephant really, which is why neither beast is meant for player use.

dariel said:
nads said:
I really like this mod, spent a couple of hours playing this afternoon, I love the look of all the equipment, beautiful detail :wink: yes, the elephants seem to be a bit weird, I joined a couple of attacks against caravans and I started off inside an elephant, lol guess I was standing too close to the thing when the scene started, also noticed there's rideable camels, never seen that in a mod before, skill of 12 required. :mrgreen: I also like the idea of Portuguese as sea raiders with the bonus that they have some really good prisoners and decent numbers of them, well worth getting some of those.

Skill limit is 10 for this mod.  I set the camels to 12 difficulty to make them unridable because of two bugs that I don't know how to fix; first, the legs go weird when they run, and second, because the camel is rigged to a horse skeleton, you kinda sit inside the camel, not atop the hump.  Same problem as the elephant really, which is why neither beast is meant for player use.

Ummmm.... then why did you bother to put them in there? You could have looked for someone to help you first.
Plus, I don't mind weird running camels or being inside them

Because I meant them to be draft animals, taking the place of sumpter horses.  Originally I meant for the Rajputs to have camel-riding lancers, but the riders in the camels just looked too weird.  So that troop idea has been shelved for now.

As for asking for help, I haven't gotten around to it yet.  You could say posting this mod is an advertisement for help. :smile:

Oh, thats cool then. I'm just starting with this but i'll try and see if i can make anything. No garuntee though, barely tried my hand it. I'll do my best.

dariel said:
Because I meant them to be draft animals, taking the place of sumpter horses.  Originally I meant for the Rajputs to have camel-riding lancers, but the riders in the camels just looked too weird.  So that troop idea has been shelved for now.

As for asking for help, I haven't gotten around to it yet.  You could say posting this mod is an advertisement for help. :smile:

you could ask the calradia red planet people for help. they made some camels.

dariel said:

Aah, OK, I still like the fact they're in there, I haven't seen any running around yet I only saw one for sale in Kabul. I also love the elephants even though the movement is a bit funny they really add to the setting just seeing them roaming around the battlefield.

you can get elephants at taverns. speak to the tavern keeper and ask if they have any troops and voila
also when you start fighting actual lords, etc. you will see them

oh ok thx for the tip

EDIT: I chose the option to have stolen your king's wife, and if you ask her her story, she says "BAD STRING! And then I ended up here with you" :lol:

I found a great way to slaughter turkoman bandits!
I am mounted on the Heavy Arabian horse and have the Balanced Neza spear, a Masterwork Khanda, and a Jezail gun. I skirmish with them but aim for the horses with my gun, then finish off the enemy that are on foot at my leisure. This is a very fun mod! :grin:

Well, I started a diffrent charcter, cause I couldn't waste my shots with a gun(hard to aim with a laptop and on horse back). This guy shoots about an arrow a sec and I have my archery upgraded so that I can one shot most people. Lovin It I don't care much about my army anymore. What I hate is when the bandits always have their sheilds up.

Why does Babur not want to give me any of the castles I take, lol. I think I will have to lead an insurrection if I destroy the Chauhans singlehandedly and don't receive any recognition. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom