• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Battered kite shield better than reinforced kite shield??????

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Grub

Sergeant
so i did a bandit hideout and got a battered kite shield that is better than my reinforced kite shield The stats are:
Reinforced kite shield- hitpoints 480
reinforced kite shield-hitpoints 400
the weight is also better which makes sense to me somewhat but it should not have more health
also what is up with every time a fellow vassal creates an army control is taken away from my character and he starts to move to join the army that is being created instead of where i was going?

Last edited:

sirgzu

Regular
WBWF&S
Armor values are all over the place, there are plenty of things that don't make sense right now. I expect they will be adjusted over time

yeah values definitely need to be adjusted everywhere, there is also only one type of shield I noticed which is "large shield" even though some of the names are "cavalry small shield" along with a couple of very small shields. some armors are totally off as well, mainly when it comes to weight, ill take the armor with 2 less chest def if it means that its 24lbs lighter

Top Bottom