In Progress Battanian Highland Largeshields issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Poopsoid

Recruit
Summary: Battanian Highland Largeshield models and their names are somewhat mixed up.These are Bronze Reinforced Highland Shield and Iron Reinforced Highland Shield. So, their visual models should be vice-versa changed to properly fit their names. Bronze Reinforced Highland Shield now has the model of Iron Reinforced Highland Shield (it has a larger scale and iron metal details framing the borders and the center), and Iron Reinforced Highland Shield now has the model of Bronze Reinforced Highland Shield (it has more simple and thin scale with yellow (bronze) metal details)...
So, pls change the shield models to fit their names appropriately.
Moreover, the shields also should be properly changed at Enciclopedia (to have proper models with proper names), where they must fit their warrior rank in the tree.

PS. Bytheway the same problem was reported by me early in Multiplayer and successfully fixed. See link here:

How to Reproduce: Just find the mentioned shields after entering any Battanian town and opening trade menu - the first source... as well as open Enciclopedia of Battainian Troops where you can encounter at least 4 warriors with mixed up shields - the second source...
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) https://imgur.com/a/f3osOZX

Computer Specs:
GPU: 1080
GPU Driver Version: latest for that windows