Resolved [Beta 1.2.2] Infantry picks up shields from the ground when not supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: As you can see from the picture (link below), one of my infantry picked up a shield from the ground when not supposed to (still have his original shield). it doesn't happen very often, in some battles doesn't happen at all. in this case with 300+ infantry units on the battlefield, only the guy from the picture did it, but i had other instances where multiple infantry units did this. I also saw some units losing their shield and picking up 2 shields from the ground instead of 1 (i don't have a picture, i'll post it if manage to capture this moment)
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
dpM1W.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060ti
GPU Driver Version: 531.30
CPU: Intel i5 12400F 2.50 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: HP Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop TG02-0xxx
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NVMe WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-512G-1006 (SSD)

Last edited:
We believe this might be caused by the mod previously installed. Have you installed any mods before this issue started happening? It might not be deleted properly.
Could you try a clean install to make sure all the leftover mod files are deleted?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game when you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or add contents to the existing modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged. You can find more information about how to do a clean install here.

We believe this might be caused by the mod previously installed. Have you installed any mods before this issue started happening? It might not be deleted properly.
Could you try a clean install to make sure all the leftover mod files are deleted?
The only mod i had was MBSuperSpeed, and i removed the folder in the modules, thanks for the info, i'll try to reinstall and let you know if happens again.

i'm still experiencing this even after a clean install. i've noticed something ... as you can see from the pictures (links below) only bandit units pick multiple shields from the ground. All the soldiers in the pictures are sea raiders (including the picture in the post above)
-fwHo.jpg

jhzYa.jpg

HTl-w.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom