Barren Lands (v2.02 patch Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord_Adam said:
Great mod man, seriously seems to be looking good. What you could do is expand the map with a .txt file edit so the sea raiders are more easily accessible.

Change this in "module" file (which is located in your \Modules\Barren Lands\ folder)

Code:
map_max_y   =  105

into this

Code:
map_max_y   =  162

You can change the number to be even bigger if you want, but then you'll see sky behind the ocean...

Notice: This change is savegame compatible. In other words, it does not break savegames.

Perhaps somebody else has noticed this, but:

You can sail your boat over land. Click on a village, castle, or town to move to it, and say no when asked to disembark. The next message asking to disembark will come up about half a second later, and each time you say no after that -- keeping saying no, and you'll keep sailing across land. I first noticed this when I accidentally went through a bridge on my way to Khudan, literally just 5 minutes ago.

Seems you can also take your boat over to a lake this way. This may help when you want faster movement in Rhodok or Vaegir territory.

Hm....hm....downloading and trying in a seond  :twisted:

Hm...can you actually mod the map so it gets bigger so you can add more towns, villages, castles and factions?

:!: :!: :!:

I noticed a bug with the Kingdom Management. If you wish to change your kingdom's culture in the Camp menu (=> Kingdom Management options => Change your Kingdom's culture) and you want to have a Nords culture, you'll have to choose the Rhodoks culture, and if you wish to have the Rhodoks culture you'll have to choose the Nords culture.

The others should be fine. Rhodoks and Nords got somehow messed up...

Back
Top Bottom