Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to get one thing straight - Megaberna, you were never "Told" to be more professional, or to stop speaking out against FSE. I suggested politely to you on Steam, as a friend, that you were participating in arguments and antagonising regiments in an unprofessional manner, and suggested that it might be an idea to stop. You then disobeyed a direct instruction on the Banned/Muted/Warned thread which resulted in a mute, and then ragequit the admin team like a pissed off toddler, after asking me to be more lenient on you because of your position as an admin - which I refused to do, on the grounds that it'd be unfair to non-admins. Now all that's concluded, you've now started doing exactly what Craig, Daniel and Sid have been doing for the past few weeks by stirring stuff up over here, and raging at a system that actually treated you incredibly fairly.

- Blob

P.S. You might want to remove Herlev from the list in the OP, he was never banned or muted, I simply gave him a small warning for trying to instigate a pointless and off-topic argument in the banned/muted/warned thread.

Blobmania said:
I'd just like to get one thing straight - Megaberna, you were never "Told" to be more professional, or to stop speaking out against FSE. I suggested politely to you on Steam, as a friend, that you were participating in arguments and antagonising regiments in an unprofessional manner, and suggested that it might be an idea to stop. You then disobeyed a direct instruction on the Banned/Muted/Warned thread which resulted in a mute, and then ragequit the admin team like a pissed off toddler, after asking me to be more lenient on you because of your position as an admin - which I refused to do, on the grounds that it'd be unfair to non-admins. Now all that's concluded, you've now started doing exactly what Craig, Daniel and Sid have been doing for the past few weeks by stirring stuff up over here, and raging at a system that actually treated you incredibly fairly.

- Blob

P.S. You might want to remove Herlev from the list in the OP, he was never banned or muted, I simply gave him a small warning for trying to instigate a pointless and off-topic argument in the banned/muted/warned thread.

Hi, Blob.

I have sent you a message about this but since it is easier to just do it here in a public manner like your attack unquestionably was, well, I think it is fitting.

Also, why are you coming here to instigate arguments? I mean, it is a broad term that your kin are favoured to use, and so I will ask you why you are posting a post which will cause an argument, is this what you wanted? I mean, you have a reply to your post and thus an argument is formed but your prior post was clearly an instigation and a needless addition to the thread as well.

I have only been on these forums since I was removed from FSE, and that has only been a couple of days but are you actually denying that Vincenzo and Donald have a special relationship? Are you denying the existence of that steam chat? I mean, you can't be.

However, as for the others. In order for them to **** stir about FSE, FSE would have to continue to supply them with '****' which they are doing time and time again - kill the source not the destination, Blob. Now, regarding your statement of being treated fairly. Are you high, Blobmania? Have you been doing a bit of a wake and bake? Was I treated fairly when I was entrapped by the perfect Disney novel villain called Deofuta? No, of course I wasn't.

Stop coming into these forums pouring a well forged lie into steel, it does not make for a good sword to wield.

Hi there, Sid.

I was going to reply to your pm, but in the interests of efficiency I'll answer here instead.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what you think my post says, but if you read it again you'll realise that I haven't actually commented on You (beyond one line describing your posts here), Donald, Deofuta or Vince whatsoever. I'm not denying or affirming anything - My own post was directed at Megaberna, as I'm a little put out that he's used my own act of goodwill towards him as ammunition to attack the company I volunteer for. I didn't once comment on your own ban, or on the situation between Deofuta, Vince and Donald. No, I am not high right at this moment - I try and avoid recreational drugs early in the day, as my role on the FSE forums requires me to be sober whilst I work.

As far as posting on these forums is concerned, I will continue to do so for as long as I may. I've been a member of these forums for three years, and I honestly couldn't give two tits if you think what I post is lies. I believe it is true, and I will both continue to post here and continue to moderate the FSE forums to be best of my ability for as long as I am able.

Blobmania said:
Hi there, Sid.

I was going to reply to your pm, but in the interests of efficiency I'll answer here instead.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what you think my post says, but if you read it again you'll realise that I haven't actually commented on You (beyond one line describing your posts here), Donald, Deofuta or Vince whatsoever. I'm not denying or affirming anything - My own post was directed at Megaberna, as I'm a little put out that he's used my own act of goodwill towards him as ammunition to attack the company I volunteer for. I didn't once comment on your own ban, or on the situation between Deofuta, Vince and Donald. No, I am not high right at this moment - I try and avoid recreational drugs early in the day, as my role on the FSE forums requires me to be sober whilst I work.

As far as posting on these forums is concerned, I will continue to do so for as long as I may. I've been a member of these forums for three years, and I honestly couldn't give two tits if you think what I post is lies. I believe it is true, and I will both continue to post here and continue to moderate the FSE forums to be best of my ability for as long as I am able.

You generalized me as someone who was here to **** stir which is a lie, as I was forced to be here. I am glad you are not high, drugs are bad for you, mmmkay.

I also don't think you read my post properly and the sentences of yours which were highlighted in bold, that was what I was responding to.

Do you agree that your post under FSE rules and Deofuta's malice would be classed as an instigation which is also known as 'We don't like his post'. I don't care what you do on FSE, as far as that goes you are among the more level headed moderators but I still stand my point that your post really was not needed and even still the whole concept of Megaberna entering a supernova and scorching the FSE stars around him makes me laugh. It really does. He was among the more, how should we put it, loyal administrators? Of course, no one could ever be as loyal as Donald but then no one has the same kind of treats chucked at them by Vincenzo.

This is not the forum for FSE moderators to come in and give their version of what they deem to be true, and in this case what you put wasn't actually true it was an opinion based upon your own thoughts. As it goes, and as this stands I encourage you to keep on posting but refrain from your personal attacks on individuals who are not on this forum out of choice but due to Deofuta's questionable activity.

Edit

Also, are you going to deny that Donald gets off with a +5 or 10 warn when others get whacked up to a warning level of +100? This is what Megaberna's post was about and I agree with him (of course I do) but why don't you? A poster who speaks out against FSE gets severe warnings from those moderators whilst a poster who attacks those who speak out against FSE gets a slap on the wrist.

I believe that FSE fear what the partisans post, as some might start to actually see the truth especially when chat logs come out and nail Vincenzo and Donald's relationship, as it did with Megaberna's case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

lolSid said:
Blobmania said:
Hi there, Sid.

You generalized me as someone who was here to **** stir which is a lie, as I was forced to be here. I am glad you are not high, drugs are bad for you, mmmkay.

I also don't think you read my post properly and the sentences of yours which were highlighted in bold, that was what I was responding to.

Do you agree that your post under FSE rules and Deofuta's malice would be classed as an instigation which is also known as 'We don't like his post'. I don't care what you do on FSE, as far as that goes you are among the more level headed moderators but I still stand my point that your post really was not needed and even still the whole concept of Megaberna entering a supernova and scorching the FSE stars around him makes me laugh. It really does. He was among the more, how should we put it, loyal administrators? Of course, no one could ever be as loyal as Donald but then no one has the same kind of treats chucked at them by Vincenzo.

This is not the forum for FSE moderators to come in and give their version of what they deem to be true, and in this case what you put wasn't actually true it was an opinion based upon your own thoughts. As it goes, and as this stands I encourage you to keep on posting but refrain from your personal attacks on individuals who are not on this forum out of choice but due to Deofuta's questionable activity.

Edit

Also, are you going to deny that Donald gets off with a +5 or 10 warn when others get whacked up to a warning level of +100? This is what Megaberna's post was about and I agree with him (of course I do) but why don't you? A poster who speaks out against FSE gets severe warnings from those moderators whilst a poster who attacks those who speak out against FSE gets a slap on the wrist.

I believe that FSE fear what the partisans post, as some might start to actually see the truth especially when chat logs come out and nail Vincenzo and Donald's relationship, as it did with Megaberna's case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

Could not have said it any better! Thank you.

EDIT: Besides appointing heads admins like Cenzi or High Moderators like Deofuta and Donald (who got removed to to amount of complaints) that almost everyone wants them to resign is definitely a great move from FSE :wink:

Megaberna said:
Besides appointing heads admins like Cenzi or High Moderators like Deofuta and Donald (who got removed to to amount of complaints) that almost everyone wants them to resign is definitely a great move from FSE :wink:
Almost nobody wants Deofuta to resign. Speak for yourself. The only people who are complaining about Deo are the butt hurt little babies who thought they could push their limits without any consequences.

Sorry children, your actions have consequences. Someday when you grow up and move out of mommy's house you will understand that. For now, continue to throw your tantrums because you got warned/muted/banned on a forum for a video game. You're fighting the good fight, and years from now people will look back and thank you for all that you have done. It's important work that nobody else will do because there are more pressing issues to attend to, like making memes.

5arge said:
Megaberna said:
Besides appointing heads admins like Cenzi or High Moderators like Deofuta and Donald (who got removed to to amount of complaints) that almost everyone wants them to resign is definitely a great move from FSE :wink:
Almost nobody wants Deofuta to resign. Speak for yourself. The only people who are complaining about Deo are the butt hurt little babies who thought they could push their limits without any consequences.

Sorry children, your actions have consequences. Someday when you grow up and move out of mommy's house you will understand that. For now, continue to throw your tantrums because you got warned/muted/banned on a forum for a video game. You're fighting the good fight, and years from now people will look back and thank you for all that you have done. It's important work that nobody else will do because there are more pressing issues to attend to, like making memes.

Says the guy who is Community Representative ahah

Thank you sensei...your words of how "deep" real life is will surely help me. Keep using your Community Representative title who gives you so much power in the community.

My general opinion of the NW/organised 19th century line battle community as a whole:

ouroboros-t.jpg

SeanBeansShako said:
My general opinion of the NW/organised 19th century line battle community as a whole:

ouroboros-t.jpg
A beautiful analogy Nurdbot. It's true that the burnt-out, whiney, self-entitled, ever-complaining portion of the community needs to be devoured/destroyed in order for a fresh and invigorated part of the community to be born. The cycle of life continues...

5arge said:
Should I put ex-community rep as my title if I have a meltdown and quit my post?

No you should just ignore the bad management of the community and continue to think you and your fellow CR's will actually do something for the community :grin:

Megaberna said:
5arge said:
Should I put ex-community rep as my title if I have a meltdown and quit my post?

No you should just ignore the bad management of the community and continue to think you and your fellow CR's will actually do something for the community :grin:
I suppose we should all quit like you did.  Quitters always win.

5arge said:
Megaberna said:
5arge said:

I suppose we should all quit like you did.  Quitters always win.

I supposed we should continue in something that it is broken...broken things always tend to work well.

Megaberna said:
I supposed we should continue in something that it is broken...broken things always tend to work well.
Like your broken argument about FSE tyranny that nobody but the short list of trouble makers seems to give a single poop about? All this drama is being caused by about 10 people from 3 or less different regiments. Those 10 people represent a fraction of the community, but somehow feel that they speak for everyone who plays NW. Luckily, a good portion of the community you seem to think you represent doesn't even visit the forums, TW or FSE. They are smart, they just enjoy the game. And when those people are tired of playing this game, they go find another game to play instead of posting epic resignations and dramatic appeals to the community.

I have an offer for you Mega: if I buy your $10 copy of NW, so you dont feel financially attached to this tyrannical organization, will you go away?

5arge said:
Megaberna said:

I want Deofuta to resign from European affairs. You may want someone who has no ties to the community but we(the people who agree) don't.

All he cares about is how many cookies Vince chucks him, as Deo stated on FSE that he is only loyal to FSE why would we want him as a moderator for our community. Tell me, Sarge. How long will you continue to make yourself look stupid? You assume we are still living in mummy's house?

As I said, and I say it again, Deofuta has his support from the yanks. The Europeans do not know who he is (only due to him being thrown in front of us) and they certainly do not care for him, he was not instated to push around Europeans, he became head admin for the U.S side and so should stay on that side.

Please reference the last sentence of my initial post to Deofuta, this explains the common thought about him.

5arge said:
Like your broken argument about FSE tyranny that nobody but the short list of trouble makers seems to give a single poop about? All this drama is being caused by about 10 people from 3 or less different regiments. Those 10 people represent a fraction of the community, but somehow feel that they speak for everyone who plays NW. Luckily, a good portion of the community you seem to think you represent doesn't even visit the forums, TW or FSE. They are smart, they just enjoy the game. And when those people are tired of playing this game, they go find another game to play instead of posting epic resignations and dramatic appeals to the community.

I have an offer for you Mega: if I buy your $10 copy of NW, so you dont feel financially attached to this tyrannical organization, will you go away?

Did Deo send you here because all I can see from you is this
287.gif

lolSid said:
5arge said:
Megaberna said:

I want Deofuta to resign from European affairs. You may want someone who has no ties to the community but we(the people who agree) don't.

All he cares about is how many cookies Vince chucks him, as Deo stated on FSE that he is only loyal to FSE why would we want him as a moderator for our community. Tell me, Sarge. How long will you continue to make yourself look stupid? You assume we are still living in mummy's house?

As I said, and I say it again, Deofuta has his support from the yanks. The Europeans do not know who he is (only due to him being thrown in front of us) and they certainly do not care for him, he was not instated to push around Europeans, he became head admin for the U.S side and so should stay on that side.

Please reference the last sentence of my initial post to Deofuta, this explains the common thought about him.
I don't think I could agree with you more, my good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom