Bannerlord Won't Launch (Steam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Atoski35

Recruit
I was able to play the game couple of months ago. I decided to return to the game this month but I can't even see the launcher screen. I've re-downloaded the game a few times, verifyed the integrity of game files, disabled anti-virus, disabled steam overlay but they didn't work. after the last patch, I was able to play the game. However, as soon as I saved my process and quit the game, the same issue started to show up again, not reaching the launcher screen. I have also tried to start the game from the exe files but it also didn't work.

Could you send us the logs folder located in the ProgramData/Bannerlord folder?
You can send them to us via ticket system.
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

You need to create a ticket in their support forum. TW will fix it asap. So see ya in 2048!

Could you send us the logs folder located in the ProgramData/Bannerlord folder?
You can send them to us via ticket system.
I have already created a ticket in the support forum on the 2nd of June. It is item/1135. Was going to upload a screenshot to show the ticket but I couldn't for some reason.

I've had this happen in the past and found using task manager that the bannerlord process was still running in the background after I'd exited the game and so wouldn't launch again, you could check and see if that's the case and try ending steam and bannerlord in task manager then launching the game again. Perhaps that'll work.

I've had this happen in the past and found using task manager that the bannerlord process was still running in the background after I'd exited the game and so wouldn't launch again, you could check and see if that's the case and try ending steam and bannerlord in task manager then launching the game again. Perhaps that'll work.
Tried it but it didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom