Bannerlord - UAV - Bayraktar Drone, Military Convoy demo

Users who are viewing this thread

Criticized for what exactly??¿?¿??? Critizicing a modder just for not making what you want is not a critique, is just a crybaby attitude because they're not buying them a toy. Seriously, modders don't owe us anything, and yes, modders working for free is a good argument on how they shouldn't be treated as our content slaves, maybe you can criticize the mod itself, maybe you can criticize them if you patronize them somehow, but putting yourself in a higher place and deem what is worth as a mod and what is not, saying that a modder is wasting his time for not making something """'useful to the community"""" is nuts talk, and I don't think there is any argument that can make me think the discussion in this thread makes any sense whatsoever.
My mild criticism is well argued and not malicious at all, as I respect the work done in the OP and the modders behind it, so this is not some useless grandstanding. I respect modders as a former modder myself, but what they do is not beyond any criticism.
This is a public forum and all opinions, especially those that are supported by arguments, should be welcome. Your opinion would look better if it had any arguments beyond "they work for free, shut up crybaby". Try to engage with proper arguments the next time, for example why Mount and Blade players would want to play modern warfare mods. It is possible!

My mild criticism is well argued and not malicious at all, as I respect the work done in the OP and the modders behind it, so this is not some useless grandstanding. I respect modders as a former modder myself, but what they do is not beyond any criticism.
This is a public forum and all opinions, especially those that are supported by arguments, should be welcome. Your opinion would look better if it had any arguments beyond "they work for free, shut up crybaby". Try to engage with proper arguments the next time, for example why Mount and Blade players would want to play modern warfare mods. It is possible!
I was making a reference to the "critics" talking about the mods being useless to them, having an opinion on wether M&B players would be interested in modern warfare modded in is a completely different discussion that has nothing to do with the topic in hand, player's interest has nothing to do with what a modder wants to do. In this case, specifically, this argument is completely useless because Bloc clearly made this out of fun just like the assassin one and almost most of the mods he's been showcasing lately, and he's in the entire right to do so without having people doing pointless critiques, seriously, it's completely pointless and out of hand

I comment how I wanna comment ok MATE. If I feel its wasted potential, Ill say it here on this forum and everywhere else where I (and me only) think its appropriate, sue me. ok MATE

impressive as always!
regardless of relevance to Bannerlord or not. I find it impressive to see what is possible in relative short time.
that said, I hope some day to play the ambush scenario or beach landing attack in game.

I comment how I wanna comment ok MATE. If I feel its wasted potential, Ill say it here on this forum and everywhere else where I (and me only) think its appropriate, sue me. ok MATE
A days work for fun sakes is wasted potential guys, time to close modding tools, they're not working for us anymore, time to find some slaves and put them to dedicate extra hours of their lives to bring satisfaction to our tables asking nothing back for it

Oh im sorry im not praising for his amazing work that is unlike anything i ever seen.

Oh im sorry im not praising for his amazing work that is unlike anything i ever seen.
Nobody is asking you to praise him, and nobody is saying this work is unlike anyone has ever seen, just saying you shouldn't treat modders as your own personal content makers, and that they're obliged to do things for your enjoyment, just chill out man, let the man do his thing. This thread was made not to suck his **** but just to showcase his work, nobody is saying he's the next coming of jesus dude

Replace the control station for a summoning altar, the drone for a dragon and the rifle for a staff shooting magic balls.

Boom, the "useless" and "waste of time" mod that has "nothing to do with bannerlord" suddenly became a unique fantasy mod just by changing the models.

The lack of creativity of some of you guys is astounding, specially with rants as dumb as "but guns don't go in bannerlord xd"

Replace the control station for a summoning altar, the drone for a dragon and the rifle for a staff shooting magic balls.

Boom, the "useless" and "waste of time" mod that has "nothing to do with bannerlord" suddenly became a unique fantasy mod just by changing the models.

The lack of creativity of some of you guys is astounding, specially with rants as dumb as "but guns don't go in bannerlord xd"
Napoleonic Wars says hi. :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom