Need More Info Bannerlord running very poorly on my PC when it shouldn't be (GTX 970 + AMD 8350 4 Core)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I posted this thread back on release, but I assumed that the game just hadn't been optimized yet and it would get fixed. As a result I bought Nvidia GeForce to play Bannerlord that way, which has worked out (albeit paying $7 a month for the priviliege). However, I'd like to try some mods and GeForce obviously doesn't allow for that and I'd like to figure out if it's ever going to be possible to play this game on my PC as all of the same issues from my previous thread still apply.

Does anyone have any information that might help me out? Thanks in advance.

We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Back
Top Bottom