SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 14/01/23)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
1.0.3-1.1.0
...I reach the words page limit, so we have to find a way to insert upcoming new mods...
I think the best way would be something like a google spreadsheet hosted on google drive. I think that also lets users sorts the different columns if the document is set up properly for it

JabdiMelborn

ciauz^^
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I think the best way would be something like a google spreadsheet hosted on google drive. I think that also lets users sorts the different columns if the document is set up properly for it
...Yes, it would be great you're right, but I don't know how to work on it and I like to mantain the list here on this forum...

nero69

Recruit
Hello,im nero and i would like to ask how can i get the 1.6.0 or the 1.5.9 beta version i like to download the freelancer mod and don't work to install the mod because i don't have those versions.

JabdiMelborn

ciauz^^
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello,im nero and i would like to ask how can i get the 1.6.0 or the 1.5.9 beta version i like to download the freelancer mod and don't work to install the mod because i don't have those versions.
...Right click on the game in steam > select properties > go to the beta tab > select the game version you want...

...but can't say if this outdated versions are still available...

P.S.:...you should give a look to "Serve as a Soldier" that is inspired from Freelancer...
...not the same mod, they have different features but at least it's updated on the BL version Main 1.0.2:...

Last edited:
Top Bottom