Bannerlord After Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Shut up, it is a feature. You just don't have the taste to understand a game of this pro-tier magnitude. It is an immersion feature, something the pros would understand. Haters gonna hate. This game is wildly successful, as evidenced by the massive numbers of sales the game made. Multiplayer especially is a huge hit. Only cultured people understand the vision.

I see nothing wrong, don't you get the vision of mount and blade bannerlord multiplayer?

They are trying to give you the best acid trip experience. The sound of doom was a small taste of what is to come for the full being on drugs experience.

RESPECT THEIR VISION

When we were talking about probably needing to turn off our monitors after the next update while Sound of doom was going on we were joking. We didnt actually want that as a feature.

zazztw.png

I almost preferred the sound of Doom than game server crashing every 1 and half the time since last update.

The server crashes have been crazy, never been worse before. Siege has turned into 24/7 Skala Landing custom server. But on the other hand the game runs better after the patch so for me the end result is neutral.

Back
Top Bottom