Banned / Kick / Problem player list

Users who are viewing this thread

I know.  I just can't for the life of me remember his first name, other than that it was unacceptable.  It was somewhat of a flimsy ban, but he was annoying everyone in the server.

here are some of the logs.

17:18:04 - **************************** has joined the game with ID: 81628
17:18:37 - *DEAD* [****************************] WUTUP ****Z???
17:19:00 - *DEAD* [Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal] you have a trolls name.  i hope you're a troll
17:19:01 - *DEAD* [****************************] WELL THANKS BUDDY
17:20:00 - *DEAD* [XIII_Hitman437] y r u talking in caps?
17:20:08 - [nK_Noodles] hes anxious
17:20:09 - [****************************] SUTUP
17:20:18 - [Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal] you annoy me.  bye
17:20:20 - **************************** is kicked.
17:20:27 - [BULLSEYE] haha, good call
17:22:17 - A_BLACK_MAN has joined the game with ID: 81628
17:22:51 - [A_BLACK_MAN] WUTUP MY PEEPZ
17:23:24 - [Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal] Guess what, Black_Man.  I'm in a good mood.  You get a warning kick instead of a ban this time.
17:23:27 - A_BLACK_MAN is kicked.
17:26:20 - BLACK has joined the game with ID: 81628
17:27:12 - [Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal] watch yourself, because im watching harder
17:27:28 - [BLACK] u watcn meh?
....lots of randoming cussing from player 81628 over the course a few minutes
17:38:51 - *DEAD* [BLACK] CRACKA
17:38:51 - [POM_Ravenstein] the fword isnt necessary every 2 minutes
17:39:00 - *DEAD* [BLACK] GODDAMN
17:39:03 - *DEAD* [BLACK] ****
17:39:04 - *DEAD* [BLACK] PISS
17:40:10 - *DEAD* [BLACK] ****ING WANKS
17:40:12 - *DEAD* [BLACK] ****
17:40:59 - [Rex] so armour doesn't work at all?
17:41:04 - [BLACK] NO STUPID
17:41:28 - *DEAD* [BLACK] WTF IS THIS ****
17:41:38 - *DEAD* [BLACK] PITTER PATTER/////
17:41:43 - *SPEC* [Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal] shut up
17:41:57 - *DEAD* [BLACK] DONT CRY
17:42:10 - *SPEC* [Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal] BAWWWWWWBAN
17:42:13 - BLACK is banned permanently by Scipio_the_Hoboseneschal.

if it were up to me? I'd probably just have kicked him if he kept trying to be annoying. He was trying to get a rise out of you, but he was being pretty annoying to the other people on the server.

Nice one. :lol:

09:05:02 - Zorn has joined the game with ID: 81628

Zorn was one of the guys participating in socks we-use-the-dm-server-for-battle-training-orgy and succeeded in poll-banning Pest. I'm not going to miss him. Also if he names himself "********...", the name "A_BLACK_MAN" seems more like an attempt at making troubled then a statement about e.g. being black.

Obviously he wasn't of African descent, any more than the "JEWWW" guy I kicked yesterday was Semitic.  I don't much regret the ban.  I didn't think Zorn was that sort, though.

I'm a little bit embarrassed at how sarcastic and unprofessional I was about it, though.  I guess I was just annoyed.  I just wanted to be like Marniiid!  :cry:

Beaver said:
Hey sad, got some server complaints :razz:

Server: EU_S10_Manual_block
Time: Today about 4 pm gmt to about 4.40
Incident: I got two ban polls started against me for absolutely no reason at all, the second was about 4.35, the first I didn't think about checking, maybe 4.25. There was several other polls started against other people to for no reason in the above mentioned time span.

Would appreciate if it's looked into, I don't feel like being randomly banned :smile:

I replied to him:

"We'll work on it, I'll report back to you once I see the logs (when the day changes)"

156310 # myg0t_HO_CHI_MAN is banned permanently by ADD_Harn.

I forgot to post this one a couple days ago since it happened at the start of a round.

Initially kicked him from US_S7 as "HO_CHI_MAN" after someone reported that he was repeatedly opening the gate while on defense. He then came in to US_S3 an hour or so later with the myg0t tag (ugh) and started TK'ing people at the beginning of the round which I banned him for.

I banned "Lord_Travis_Tittywink" from the US Siege server last night for racist trolling.  It was an entertaining conversation just before I revealed my identity and banned him.  :lol:

banned "Ruthford" for telling me to "eat a ****" after I kicked him for maliciously team attacking.

Was very tempted to ban his buddy Barbossa (2430) who was mouthing off to me about kicking a team attacker

Back
Top Bottom