Banned? Again? Noice

Users who are viewing this thread

It was charming having you Rick too bad you have the personality of a 12 y/o playing rust. It'll be nice when vote to kick goes live so we don't have to deal with people like you in game at least.

??

This conversation is over. Good bye.
Yep, sussed out. I'm not a leftist so I don't constantly think about who is less or more or who is equal to who.

It was charming having you Rick too bad you have the personality of a 12 y/o playing rust. It'll be nice when vote to kick goes live so we don't have to deal with people like you in game at least.
Nice passive aggressiveness, "it was charming" followed by an insult to my maturity. Did you learn that from your mother?

See this is what you really want. You don't want insulting or arguing with people to not be allowed in chat, you just want to enforce rules so that only catty passive aggressiveness is permitted and being directly confrontational is banned.

It's honestly funny what a bigot considers insulting.
It's honestly funny reading your comments. I'm imagining you reading it aloud with a lispy shaky voice as you make typos and correct them frantically.

Well I am a coward/craven by nature so your assessment isn't far off :wink:

To be serious though I wish you the best. Bottling your emotions because you're a "man" isn't good for you. It leads to emotional outbursts like this. We all need emotional support in some way

It's honestly funny what a bigot considers insulting.
See, you use buzzwords as insults too, but yours aren't on a list of banned words. It's ok to call me a bigot and I've even been racially attacked and called racially slurs in discord dms by people who are on this forum reporting users and getting people banned.

See, you use buzzwords as insults too, but yours aren't on a list of banned words. It's ok to call me a bigot and I've even been racially attacked and called racially slurs in discord dms by people who are on this forum reporting users and getting people banned.
I'm sorry to hear that people have attacked you that obviously isn't right in any circumstance.

Forgive my use of the word bigot I should have called you sexist or homophobic (can't tell which) as those are the only things you have shown yourself to be in this thread

Inappropriate behavior
Forgive my use of the word bigot I should have called you sexist or homophobic (can't tell which) as those are the only things you have shown yourself to be in this thread
Projection. You think that to point out the ways in which people are different is to automatically say one is less than the other.
I'm gonna go super deep on you here and just say that it would be sexist and discriminatory to ban someone who is directly confrontational on the behalf of someone who is equally "toxic" and passive aggressive.

Resurrecting a thread so you could cry about being persecuted by whiners on the internet becuse of how masculine & confrontational you are? Man, you must have been pretty upset on behalf of Gastly to dig this thread up and come riding to his defense. Oh, the injustice of it all!

Pathetic and ironic. Now go sit in timeout.

You say... it's a joke and then you immediately reinforce your opinion?

In most cases I would agree but there is a limit - and racism is definitely over that limit.

I don't think this needs a discussion; Taleworlds should ban people who say this stuff in chat... seems pretty cut/dry to me. Kids play these games.

Anyway this is off-topic; the OP didn't do that.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen Axios.

Back
Top Bottom