BAN Request for MM_US_Battle_MG

Users who are viewing this thread

Name of the server you were on          MM_US_Battle_MG
Name of the person causing trouble    NEC_7y_Drgn_Rkt_Umaibo      (Apparently wearing false tags according to Church)
Nature of their offense                          At beginning of round, Umaibo slashed me, then shot me dead.  Afterwards when I asked why he killed me, he reponded with a homophobic slur.
Time and date of their offense            February 18, 2012.  11:30ish pm Eastern time.

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
The Killing:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504639052649336083/6A92AFF32B66F7476E91BA63F1323768C3D246F8/

The homophobic slur:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504639052649338586/B02B31C4FFD18E835772AE0F37A90CB63CF61E79/

Basically what happened is Umaibo came up to me, slashed me with a sword, waited a second, then shot me dead, calling me a "*****" promptly afterwards.

When the round ended and I asked why did he kill me so blatently, he replied "Cause you killed me f*g"

When I said "No I didn't" he replied "Check the logs f*ggot".

This is improbable, because for one, I am not gay.  And since 90% of my time in-game at the time in question was spent in steam chat, as is the case with many Regiment leaders, that would make my killing him very surprising indeed.

Many of you know me here, at least in the North American arena.  I'm the easiest guy to get along with.  I'm not some square that gets riled up at the slightest provocation.

That said, I would normally let something like this slide, as I have often times done in the past.  If someone has really done something offensive, I would have contacted the Regiment leader personally and discussed the matter with him, out of the public's eye.

However, he slandered me publically with homophobic slurs, which not only besmirches my name with a falsehood, but also besmirches the honor of the countless number of hot babes and the few not-so-hot babes that I've had the pleasure of dating.

This I cannot abide. 

If I did kill him, then I suppose it was a long rang shot that I didn't take note of.  Whatever.  I make it a point to apologize for my accidental teamkills. 

One of the founding rules of the 00th is no Teamkilling.  It is literally "No Teamkilling / Teamwounding / kicking / punching of ANY teamate, ESPECIALLY on the MM_US_Battle_MG Server."

Thank you for your time in this matter. 

Back
Top Bottom