Ban from an IE server for Confronting about map.

Users who are viewing this thread

After talking about a Map that we were playing that is used for NW siege, I explained that it caused nothing but spawnkill on the French side due to constant artillary and machinegun shooting on the boats. Instead of switching maps, they told me to shut up and there is no rule against spawnkilling and started saying that I was trying to control the server like a flashy ****. When I said that you are immature brats, the admin said "Let me send you back to **** NW then." and Permenately banned me. I don't know what you all think, but that was completely out of line and immature. You can flame at me all you want, call me the biggest loser out here that should go kill himself, but I have to let this out for players and the community to know. Since for all I know that could have been the only populated server that I was banned from, runned by a corrupt owner.

It's their server so they can do whatever they want. And frankly, you shouldn't have told them that they are immature brats. That generally speaking doesn't end well.

MaHuD said:
It's their server so they can do whatever they want. And frankly, you shouldn't have told them that they are immature brats. That generally speaking doesn't end well.
What? Admins should learn to take constructive criticism, and they shouldn't allow their emotions get in the way of doing their admin job. Admins aren't all-mighty Gods that can do whatever they please whenever they want, they already have an upper hand against the player, and if they abuse this power, they are bad admins.

Sure, according to our morality that should be the case. But even if it isn't, it remains their server. They can do with it what they want.
Eventually people will just stop playing there if they are really that bad.

Then the only action is to let the community know about that particular server (which one was it?) and any community member that wishes to boycott that server then they have every right to do so, and I will freely exercise my right not to enter that server... ever... starting today.

Back
Top Bottom