[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

Weltschmerz said:
Well, it works now. For some reasons, editing from the Python files doesn't edit the .txt files. Damn instructions, I should read them before trying anything. :lol:
One last thing: the items show up correctly at merchants, but not in the find item cheat. Beats me why.
Well, if you add it in after items_end (after all the unique weapons), it's not going to show up since the cheat menu doesn't know there's an extra item there. So, do it in Python, then change module_info to point to your installation directory, then compile it to see all the changes at once. Make a backup of your text edit since it will be overwritten.
CravenDescent said:
Hrmm... it says I need a username and password to log onto the FTP server.  I tried checking the "log on anonymously", but it still won't let me in...  :/
ftp://anonymous:[email protected]/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1134.exe

Ooookay... looks like it's gonna be one of "those" kind of modding experiences...

SO, the link you sent seems to work just fine, HOWEVER, it seems to be a link for the 1.134 update, rather than the entire 1.134 version of the game.  So, attempting to install it, I received an error message informing me that Warband was not installed on my computer, and that I should go install it from the TaleWorlds website.  The problem with this, however, is that Taleworlds only has the latest version available for download.  So I'm assuming that downloading the game from the website is going to negate any attempts to install the 1.134 version from the link.  BUT, as I have not yet tried it (as of me writing this) I cannot say for 100% certainty that that's going to be the case, I'm just making an educated guess here.

I'm making notes of my experience here as, having just recently bought MaB, anyone else who is just getting into TEatRC late in the game like I am will likely run into similar issues.  So maybe my shenanigans will help shed light for future efforts.

That said, I'm going to once again delete all my local content, and try installing Warband from TaleWorlds.  After that, I'll TRY using the link to see if MAYBE it will overwrite the most recent version and revert it back to 1.134.  Here goes nuthin....    :???:

As I suspected, it did not work.  What I didn't expect, however, was the wild-arse error message it gave me....  O -0

You boys need to hurry up and make this thing play nice with the latest version of Warband.    :razz:

Try opening the update patch as an archive, and extract it manually.
If you want the full installer, go in the base directory of the previous link. Everything is there.
Also, download the text patches (script.txt and menus.txt) after all those steps I guess.

Having come back to EaTRC (and SfB) again, I'm wondering: is (S)somebody planning to update it to 1.143 or releasing any patch? Moreover, where the heck did all the people go? I get the impression this board is kind of empty. :shock:

I've got a job and a couple of exams to do in the 3 months remaining. I could toss whatever I have on a SVN and you can poke through it. Too lazy to update code atm, but I've got a bunch of shiny items and such that I could upload as OSPs and you can use them as you see fit.

Weltschmerz said:
Moreover, where the heck did all the people go? I get the impression this board is kind of empty. :shock:
I'm lazy and procrastinating the piece of Lore I've been planning for some time.
Moreover, I'm currently playing more Europe1805 than tEatRC.

I still check this board for any news though. About each day I look around for any new posts and such...

I lurk a few times a week, mainly round here or Other Games; very busy at the mo. Don't tend to post here due to the tendency of the place to function without me.

Might be this:
Somebody said:
UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSION AND START A NEW GAME
Full installer version (1.134)
Older version (1.127)
Evil Cereal said:
Menus: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21100492/menus.txt

Scripts: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21100493/scripts.txt
D'Sparil said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?atehdbwri040bol

http://www.mediafire.com/?4f8cwbao5f9qvvt

Addons
Essence of War soundtrack (1.134 compatible with 9 new tracks)

Hello everyone.
First of all let me thank the creators of this wonderful mod, for their work.
Now, the second thing I have on my mind, is actually a bit of a cry for help. How am I supposed to modify a banner in the game? I wish to add my banner to the game, but I just don't know how.
I modified std_banners_b and std_flags_b in the texture folder, because I had a specific banner I wished to change and it was there, but nothing happened, the one I changed is still the same in-game.
Please someone tell me that it was only me being an incompetent basterd again.

This mod doesn't use yellowmosquito's standardized banner pack. It only customizes 2 texture sheets (banners_a/e) You'll need to either make a copy of the Native banner, or modify the ones in the module texture directory. Which banner did you want to change?

It was this one, since I found this one to be most resembling an idea for a Hungaro-German Monarchy.
EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out, just as usual, I was a basterd...

Back
Top Bottom