[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

i'm sorry, but how can i download TEATRC 1.131? Can't find any link((( The one under the spoiler on the 1 page is empty

I tried using the updater but every time i get the message "unable to update module check the log for more information", i check the log and i have erroe 301 for every thing  it tried to update eccept for updating map icons and that error 404.
Help where have i gone wrong. :sad:
I have Vista 32 and using warband version 1.131 using Teatrc 1.127 with graphical patch.

Check your firewall....i know i did the same thing when i first tried the mod updater....i had my firewall on gaming mode so it didnt give me a pop up when it was blocking the updater.  I, out of pure luck, had turned off gaming mode for another reason and hit the updater and it seemed to work fine.

Hope it works for you.

On an unrelated note, I rather noticed that you receive a negative relationship bonus if you knock out an lord in battle or tournament. I wonder whether, for the tournament cases, one might perhaps include a positive relationship bonus if the player is rendered unconscious by another lord? Or perhaps a relationship bonus if one completes one of the tiers of the tournament with another lord surviving on one's team?

In any case, the bonus ought to be proportional to the round number. So if one is defeated by a lord in the last round, there ought to be a greater bonus than when one is knocked out in the first round. Etcetera, you get the idea; all about making tournaments social events instead of cash-generating ones.

If you're the kind of person that enjoys being beat up by the lords of the realm... sure, why not. Relationship loss will be dependent on tournament tier, which is the same amount you will gain with any lords left on your team. Tournament heroes (and patrol heroes, if they aren't leading a party) already get stronger as you beat them up. In addition, any hero that beats up another one gets proficiency in their wielded weapon by the other hero's level/6, which is incidentally the same amount of honor you lose for friendly fire.

Any suggestions for additional relationship changes based on lord reputation/personality? I could make an array or something and have the relationship loss/gain modified accordingly.

1. Because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into scoundrels.
2. That signal fire is... wait... wrong idiom...

Shrugging Khan said:
I'm just pissed that I get punished for breaking a wooden sword over some lords head, but when the Queen bum rushes be, I don't get anything  :razz:
Which is why I take part in tournaments in neutral or sometimes enemy territory :eek:

Hey guys, sorry for the dumb question, but I need a bit of help here.

After downloading the Warband 1.126 version and then patching it, it doesn't seem to quite work anymore. I keep getting an RGL error: Unable to open texture file Textures\Helmetsb.dds. Quite frankly I don't even see it in the textures folder so... Anyone?

By the way, I'm running Warband 1.131. Thanks guys!

edit: Btw, I downloaded the graphic revision thing and put it in resources too.

Back
Top Bottom