Awesome Emo Poem

Users who are viewing this thread

Nahkuri said:
Rabid Potatoe said:
Emos are a strange bunch...

more like a retarded bunch.

EDIT: as for the poem and it's writer, I rarely get the need to beat the seven shades of **** out of someone like I did when I tried to read that worthless trash.

Get some real problems, people. No one cares about your pathethic teenage angst.

-Nahkurin orsilla tavataan.

Uh... Nahkuri. Did you not see the overload of sarcasm the poem was laden with? If you seriously thought some emo kid wrote that poem in full sincerity, then you, sir, are a complete dumbass.

Poil said:
Worbah said:
Poil said:
Who wants to be emo when you can be goth?

Who wants to be goth when you can be normal? :smile:

Why would anyone want to be normal?

Because not everyone needs to pretend to be something they are not just so they can say they are not being sheep like the rest of humanity. Think people! Goths accuse everyone of just following along. Like wearing all black is so original!
And bragging about the amount of times they have been abused by their own daddy just to get attention doesn't put people in my good book as wel.

Seriously, i lost my respect for goths a long time ago.

but that's just me......

Zaole said:
Nahkuri said:
Rabid Potatoe said:
Emos are a strange bunch...

more like a retarded bunch.

EDIT: as for the poem and it's writer, I rarely get the need to beat the seven shades of **** out of someone like I did when I tried to read that worthless trash.

Get some real problems, people. No one cares about your pathethic teenage angst.

Uh... Nahkuri. Did you not see the overload of sarcasm the poem was laden with? If you seriously thought some emo kid wrote that poem in full sincerity, then you, sir, are a complete dumbass.

Partly correct, the dumbass part that is. As I went on about the poem without even bothering to read it. I gave another try, and I get the point now. Though I'm certain that I'm not the only one who couldn't bring himself to read it.

The poem works better when you post it to actual "emos" because they are more likely to actually read that ****, and then get pissed off.

pzler said:
Poil said:
Worbah said:
Poil said:
Who wants to be emo when you can be goth?

Who wants to be goth when you can be normal? :smile:

Why would anyone want to be normal?

Because not everyone needs to pretend to be something they are not just so they can say they are not being sheep like the rest of humanity. Think people! Goths accuse everyone of just following along. Like wearing all black is so original!
And bragging about the amount of times they have been abused by their own daddy just to get attention doesn't put people in my good book as wel.

Seriously, i lost my respect for goths a long time ago.

but that's just me......

That's NOT what goth is about. You're thinking of idiots who excists everywhere.

I thought goths were homosexual masarchists who paint their faces white, get body peircings(sp?) and have chronic depression. But that's just what I heard.

I guess even goths don't know what they are. All I know is that they wear ****ing ugly clothes and think that they're somehow more intelligent than anyone else.

This is a good source for goth ridicule:

http://ruthlessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11367

:sad: I don't get it...

I posted an angry and offensive reply to Nahkuri and he didn't strike back at me like typical forum-goers.

My whole world is breaking down around me. :sad:

Zaole said:
:sad: I don't get it...

I posted an angry and offensive reply to Nahkuri and he didn't strike back at me like typical forum-goers.

My whole world is breaking down around me. :sad:

I would have owned you if I had thought I was correct.

Back
Top Bottom