Avatar Upgrade - We Make You Pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Brutus said:
I have been informed that the lady of my dreams would use this as an avatar if it can be resized appropriately while retaining the animation.  Can it be done?
Vp_wK.gif

Of course it can.

PeGOQ.gif

Could one of you kind people turn this into a signature? Probably just cut out Nergil and give him transparency, since the background may look goofy with the permitted dimensions. Speech bubble can go as well.
Nergil-Rollin.jpg

I genuinely gag a little every time I see it. Please fishy I'm begging you. Replace it with something a little more tasteful. Anything. I promise (I'm not even joking) that I'll never make any Tennessee jokes every again and I'll make a genuine effort to appreciate southern culture in its entirety.

Here are some images I suggest you use for your new avatar.

sroht0hm5yiz.png
grandpa.png
200px-Th09Cirno.png
41dQp-2dSrL._SX342_.jpg
3mSYQR7g-Ven-IoGInoxnBGE416kW4iWTDCLfwDIups.jpg

JACVBHINDS // 寒心420? said:
I genuinely gag a little every time I see it. Please fishy I'm begging you. Replace it with something a little more tasteful. Anything. I promise (I'm not even joking) that I'll never make any Tennessee jokes every again and I'll make a genuine effort to appreciate southern culture in its entirety.

No can do, buckaroo. Maybe one day Double D with his rotating bowtie will come back. But not today.

Back
Top Bottom