Avatar Upgrade - We Make You Pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Kickin' It in Tennessee said:
Look, Braxton Bragg was a hero who gave his all for a just cause. But, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, he just cannot compare to me with great tits and wearing makeup.
Have you seen his ****ing beard? There's no tits that can compete with that beard, man.

Captured Joe said:
Kickin' It in Tennessee said:
Look, Braxton Bragg was a hero who gave his all for a just cause. But, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, he just cannot compare to me with great tits and wearing makeup.
Have you seen his ****ing beard? There's no tits that can compete with that beard, man.

He was a terrible general and he didn't even have the best beard of the war.

Upgrade me please
tarkan-filmindeki-ahtapot--i755333.jpg
free your imagination

Adding light and shadow highlights for folds in the fabric without distorting the design gives the impression that the original design of the banner was distorted and now the banner has coincidentally sagged and ruffled in just the right way to compensate for it.

I know. Here's one I made back in the PW days circa 2010 greatest year where I made the text n **** follow the fabric.

RzuIvcw.png

This is genuinely the most piss poor job I have ever done in this thread. I am ashamed to be alive. Look how terrible this looks!

CxnEwza.png

Back
Top Bottom