SP - Scenes Autosave: Improvements required (ver. 0.1 - 1.5.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I really have no idea why people discuss sword size and perk builds while another "big issue" exists, very importnat.

At the moment autosaves are useless, as 90% of time every gamer loads the game BEFORE important event, not AFTER (to complete event sucesfully usually you need several tries). Bannerlord autosaves keep data AFTER event and mostly unsuccessful progress. For almost a hundred hours of playing, I think I have not loaded autosaves even once. They are simply unnecessary and only annoying. If the developers are so worried about "save scumming", then please consider how to improve the system or just add the ability to disable auto-saves. They are really useless at the moment. For example the game on realistic difficulty turns into a "loading simulator" and completely discourages playing this mode.

Every patch I look forward to improving autosaves, but there is no any progress. This is one of the weakest points of the game, which negatively interferes with the gameplay. Please improve it. :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom